Emerging Patterns in Architecture for Management of Economic Assistance and Development Cooperation : Implications and Challenges for India
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- C-J. Dalgaard & H. Hansen, 2001. "On Aid, Growth and Good Policies," Journal of Development Studies, Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 37(6), pages 17-41.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Nagesh Kumar, "undated".
"South-South and Triangular Cooperation in Asia-Pacific: Towards a New Paradigm in Development Cooperation,"
MPDD Working Paper Series
WP/09/05, United Nations Economic and Social Commission for Asia and the Pacific (ESCAP).
- Nagesh Kumar, 2008. "South-South and Triangular Cooperation in Asia-Pacific : Towards a New Paradigm in Development Cooperation," Development Economics Working Papers 22112, East Asian Bureau of Economic Research.
- Fuchs, Andreas & Vadlamannati, Krishna Chaitanya, 2013.
"The Needy Donor: An Empirical Analysis of India’s Aid Motives,"
Elsevier, vol. 44(C), pages 110-128.
- Fuchs, Andreas & Vadlamannati, Krishna Chaitanya, 2012. "The Needy Donor: An Empirical Analysis of India’s Aid Motives," Working Papers 0532, University of Heidelberg, Department of Economics.
More about this item
KeywordsIndia Development Cooperation; South-South Cooperation; IIDCA;
- O19 - Economic Development, Innovation, Technological Change, and Growth - - Economic Development - - - International Linkages to Development; Role of International Organizations
- O10 - Economic Development, Innovation, Technological Change, and Growth - - Economic Development - - - General
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:eab:develo:22092. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Shiro Armstrong). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/eaberau.html .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.