South-South and Triangular Cooperation in Asia-Pacific : Towards a New Paradigm in Development Cooperation
Download full text from publisher
Other versions of this item:
- Nagesh Kumar, 2009. "South-South and Triangular Cooperation in Asia-Pacific: Towards a New Paradigm in Development Cooperation," MPDD Working Paper Series WP/09/05, United Nations Economic and Social Commission for Asia and the Pacific (ESCAP).
References listed on IDEAS
- Nagesh Kumar & K.J. Joseph, 2006. "National Innovation Systems and India’s IT Capability: Are There Any Lessons for ASEAN Newcomers?," Chapters, in: Bengt-Åke Lundvall & Patarapong Intarakumnerd & Jan Vang (ed.),Asia’s Innovation Systems in Transition, chapter 10, Edward Elgar Publishing.
- Bazoumana Ouattara & Eric Strobl, 2008. "Aid, Policy and Growth: Does Aid Modality Matter?," Review of World Economics (Weltwirtschaftliches Archiv), Springer;Institut für Weltwirtschaft (Kiel Institute for the World Economy), vol. 144(2), pages 347-365, July.
- Ratha, Dilip & Mohapatra, Sanket & Plaza, Sonia, 2008. "Beyond aid : new sources and innovative mechanisms for financing development in Sub-Saharan Africa," Policy Research Working Paper Series 4609, The World Bank.
- Nagesh KUMAR, 2008.
"Internationalization of Indian Enterprises: Patterns, Strategies, Ownership Advantages, and Implications,"
Asian Economic Policy Review, Japan Center for Economic Research, vol. 3(2), pages 242-261, December.
- Nagesh Kumar, 2008. "Internationalization of Indian Enterprises : Patterns, Strategies, Ownership Advantages and Implications," Microeconomics Working Papers 22113, East Asian Bureau of Economic Research.
- Sachin Chaturvedi, 2008. "Emerging Patterns in Architecture for Management of Economic Assistance and Development Cooperation : Implications and Challenges for India," Development Economics Working Papers 22092, East Asian Bureau of Economic Research.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Theodore Kahn & Danielken Molina & Dorothea Ramizo & Gloria Pasadilla & Luca Burmeister & Mauricio Mesquita Moreira & Ganeshan Wignaraja, 2012. "Shaping the Future of the Asia-Latin America and the Caribbean Relationship," IDB Publications (Books), Inter-American Development Bank, number 74638, February.
- Kahn, Theodore & Molina, Danielken & Ramizo, Dorothea & Pasadilla, Gloria & Burmeister, Luca & Mesquita Moreira, Mauricio & Wignaraja, Ganeshan, 2012. "Shaping the Future of the Asia-Latin America and the Caribbean Relationship," IDB Publications (Books), Inter-American Development Bank, number 389, September.
- Jean-Raphaël Chaponnière & Emmanuel Comole & Pierre Jacquet, 2009. "Les pays émergents et l’aide au développement," Revue d'Économie Financière, Programme National Persée, vol. 95(2), pages 173-188.
More about this item
KeywordsSSC; TDC; Asia; regional economic cooperation;
- R58 - Urban, Rural, Regional, Real Estate, and Transportation Economics - - Regional Government Analysis - - - Regional Development Planning and Policy
- F59 - International Economics - - International Relations, National Security, and International Political Economy - - - Other
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:eab:develo:22112. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Shiro Armstrong). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/eaberau.html .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.