National Innovation Systems and India’s IT Capability: Are There Any Lessons for ASEAN Newcomers?
In: Asia’s Innovation Systems in Transition
Download full text from publisher
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Nagesh Kumar, 2008.
"South-South and Triangular Cooperation in Asia-Pacific : Towards a New Paradigm in Development Cooperation,"
Development Economics Working Papers
22112, East Asian Bureau of Economic Research.
- Nagesh Kumar, 2009. "South-South and Triangular Cooperation in Asia-Pacific: Towards a New Paradigm in Development Cooperation," MPDD Working Paper Series WP/09/05, United Nations Economic and Social Commission for Asia and the Pacific (ESCAP).
- S. K. Mohanty & Sachin Chaturvedi, 2005. "Emergence of China and India in the New Millennium : Will it Facilitate Market Access for LDCs and Developing Countries?," Trade Working Papers 22120, East Asian Bureau of Economic Research.
- Yilmaz AkyÃƒÂ¼z, 2005. "The WTO Negotiations on Industrial Tariffs : What is at Stake for Developing Countries?," Trade Working Papers 22080, East Asian Bureau of Economic Research.
- Ram Upendra Das & Ramaa Sambamurty, 2006. "Addressing Global Growth Asymmetries through Regional Trade Integration : Some Explorations," Trade Working Papers 22095, East Asian Bureau of Economic Research.
- Sachin Chaturvedi & Lian Chawii, 2005. "Biosafety Protocol, International Trade and Agricultural Biotechnology : Policy Inferences for India," Trade Working Papers 22086, East Asian Bureau of Economic Research.
- Rajesh Mehta & S. Narayanan, 2006. "IndiaÃ¢â‚¬â„¢s Regional Trading Arrangements," Trade Working Papers 22118, East Asian Bureau of Economic Research.
- Ramkishen S. Rajan, 2006. "Monetary and Financial Cooperation in Asia : Emerging Trends and Prospects," Finance Working Papers 22125, East Asian Bureau of Economic Research.
- S. K. Mohanty & Sachin Chaturvedi, 2005. "Prospects for Environmental Trade under the Regional Process in South Asia : Evidence from SAPTA and Proposals for SAFTA," Trade Working Papers 22119, East Asian Bureau of Economic Research.
- Lema, Rasmus, 2010. "Adoption of Open Business Models in the West and Innovation in India's Software Industry," MPRA Paper 49589, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Nagesh Kumar & Kevin P. Gallagher, 2007. "Relevance of Ã¢â‚¬ËœPolicy SpaceÃ¢â‚¬â„¢ for Development : Implications for Multilateral Trade Negotiations," Trade Working Papers 22111, East Asian Bureau of Economic Research.
- Sachin Chaturvedi, 2006. "Trade Facilitation and Customs Valuations in India : Identifying the Gaps," Trade Working Papers 22087, East Asian Bureau of Economic Research.
- K.J. Joseph, 2005. "Strategic Approach to Strengthening the International Competitiveness in Knowledge Based Industries : Electronics Industry," Microeconomics Working Papers 22102, East Asian Bureau of Economic Research.
- K.J. Joseph & Govinda Parayil, 2006.
"Trade liberalization and digital divide: An Analysis of the information technology agreement of WTO,"
Centre for Development Studies, Trivendrum Working Papers
381, Centre for Development Studies, Trivendrum, India.
- Govindan Parayil & K.J. Joseph, 2006. "Trade Liberalisation and Digital Divide: an Analysis of the Information Technology Agreement of WTO," Working Papers id:583, eSocialSciences.
- Nagesh Kumar, 2005. "Towards a Broader Asian Community : Agenda for the East Asia Summit," Macroeconomics Working Papers 22107, East Asian Bureau of Economic Research.
- Saman Kelegama & Indra Nath Mukherji, 2007. "India-Sri Lanka Bilateral Free Trade Agreement : Six Years Performance and Beyond," Trade Working Papers 22104, East Asian Bureau of Economic Research.
- Mukul G. Asher & Amarendu Nandy, 2006. "Demographic Complementarities and Outsourcing : Implications and Challenges for India," Macroeconomics Working Papers 22082, East Asian Bureau of Economic Research.
More about this item
KeywordsEconomics and Finance; Innovations and Technology;
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:elg:eechap:4090_10. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Darrel McCalla). General contact details of provider: http://www.e-elgar.com .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.