Towards a Broader Asian Community : Agenda for the East Asia Summit
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Nagesh Kumar & K.J. Joseph, 2006. "National Innovation Systems and India’s IT Capability: Are There Any Lessons for ASEAN Newcomers?," Chapters,in: Asia’s Innovation Systems in Transition, chapter 10 Edward Elgar Publishing.
- Tiziana Bonapace, 2005. "Regional Trade and Investment Architecture in Asia-Pacific : Emerging Trends and Imperatives," Trade Working Papers 22085, East Asian Bureau of Economic Research.
- Pradhan, Jaya Prakash, 2003. "Rise of service sector outward foreign direct investment from Indian economy: trends, patterns, and determinants," MPRA Paper 17078, University Library of Munich, Germany.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- S.K. Mohanty & Sanjib Pohit, 2007. "Welfare Gains from Regional Economic Integration in Asia : ASEAN+3 or EAS," Macroeconomics Working Papers 22121, East Asian Bureau of Economic Research.
- Ramkishen S. Rajan, 2006. "Monetary and Financial Cooperation in Asia : Emerging Trends and Prospects," Finance Working Papers 22125, East Asian Bureau of Economic Research.
- Kaplinsky, Raphael & Messner, Dirk, 2008. "Introduction: The Impact of Asian Drivers on the Developing World," World Development, Elsevier, vol. 36(2), pages 197-209, February.
More about this item
KeywordsEast Asia Summit; global governance; monetary and financial system; energy security; new technologies; security;
- F13 - International Economics - - Trade - - - Trade Policy; International Trade Organizations
- F47 - International Economics - - Macroeconomic Aspects of International Trade and Finance - - - Forecasting and Simulation: Models and Applications
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:eab:macroe:22107. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Shiro Armstrong). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/eaberau.html .