Welfare Gains from Regional Economic Integration in Asia : ASEAN+3 or EAS
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Maurice Schiff & L. Alan Winters, 2003. "Regional Integration and Development," World Bank Publications, The World Bank, number 15172.
- Nagesh Kumar, 2005. "Towards a Broader Asian Community : Agenda for the East Asia Summit," Macroeconomics Working Papers 22107, East Asian Bureau of Economic Research.
- Steven Globerman & Daniel M Shapiro, 1999. "The Impact of Government Policies on Foreign Direct Investment: The Canadian Experience," Journal of International Business Studies, Palgrave Macmillan;Academy of International Business, vol. 30(3), pages 513-532, September.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Peter Morgan & Michael G. Plummer & Ganeshan Wignaraja & Fan Zhai, 2015.
"Economic Implications of Deeper South Asian–Southeast Asian Integration: A CGE Approach,"
Asian Economic Papers,
MIT Press, vol. 14(3), pages 63-81, Fall.
- Wignaraja, Ganeshan & Morgan, Peter & Plummer, Michael & Zhai, Fan, 2014. "Economic Implications of Deeper South Asian-Southeast Asian Integration: A CGE Approach," ADBI Working Papers 494, Asian Development Bank Institute.
- ANDO Mitsuyo, 2009. "Impacts of FTAs in East Asia: CGE Simulation Analysis," Discussion papers 09037, Research Institute of Economy, Trade and Industry (RIETI).
- Ejaz Ghani & Musleh ud Din & Afia Malik, 2017. "An Assessment of Pakistan's Export Performance and the Way Forward," Working Papers id:12173, eSocialSciences.
- Wignaraja, Ganeshan, 2014. "Assessing the Experience of South Asia–East Asia Integration and India’s Role," ADBI Working Papers 465, Asian Development Bank Institute.
- Suresh MOKTAN, "undated". "Assessing the Economic Impacts and Welfare Implications of SAFTA and SAFTA+3+2: The South Asian Experience," EcoMod2008 23800090, EcoMod.
More about this item
KeywordsASEAN; EAS; economic cooperation; Applied General Equilibrium model; economic integration;
- F50 - International Economics - - International Relations, National Security, and International Political Economy - - - General
- F55 - International Economics - - International Relations, National Security, and International Political Economy - - - International Institutional Arrangements
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:eab:macroe:22121. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Shiro Armstrong). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/eaberau.html .