Welfare Gains from Regional Economic Integration in Asia : ASEAN+3 or EAS
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Maurice Schiff & L. Alan Winters, 2003. "Regional Integration and Development," World Bank Publications, The World Bank, number 15172, June.
- Nagesh Kumar, 2005. "Towards a Broader Asian Community : Agenda for the East Asia Summit," Macroeconomics Working Papers 22107, East Asian Bureau of Economic Research.
- Steven Globerman & Daniel M Shapiro, 1999. "The Impact of Government Policies on Foreign Direct Investment: The Canadian Experience," Journal of International Business Studies, Palgrave Macmillan;Academy of International Business, vol. 30(3), pages 513-532, September.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Suresh MOKTAN, 2008. "Assessing the Economic Impacts and Welfare Implications of SAFTA and SAFTA+3+2: The South Asian Experience," EcoMod2008 23800090, EcoMod.
- Peter Morgan & Michael G. Plummer & Ganeshan Wignaraja & Fan Zhai, 2015.
"Economic Implications of Deeper South Asian–Southeast Asian Integration: A CGE Approach,"
Asian Economic Papers, MIT Press, vol. 14(3), pages 63-81, Fall.
- Wignaraja, Ganeshan & Morgan, Peter & Plummer, Michael & Zhai, Fan, 2014. "Economic Implications of Deeper South Asian-Southeast Asian Integration: A CGE Approach," ADBI Working Papers 494, Asian Development Bank Institute.
- ANDO Mitsuyo, 2009. "Impacts of FTAs in East Asia: CGE Simulation Analysis," Discussion papers 09037, Research Institute of Economy, Trade and Industry (RIETI).
- Ejaz Ghani & Musleh ud Din & Afia Malik, 2017. "An Assessment of Pakistan's Export Performance and the Way Forward," Working Papers id:12173, eSocialSciences.
- Wignaraja, Ganeshan, 2014. "Assessing the Experience of South Asia–East Asia Integration and India’s Role," ADBI Working Papers 465, Asian Development Bank Institute.
- Afia Malik & Ejaz Ghani & Musleh ud Din, 2017. "An Assessment of Pakistan’s Export Performance and the Way Forward," PIDE-Working Papers 2017:153, Pakistan Institute of Development Economics.
More about this item
KeywordsASEAN; EAS; economic cooperation; Applied General Equilibrium model; economic integration;
- F50 - International Economics - - International Relations, National Security, and International Political Economy - - - General
- F55 - International Economics - - International Relations, National Security, and International Political Economy - - - International Institutional Arrangements
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:eab:macroe:22121. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Shiro Armstrong). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/eaberau.html .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.