Assessing the Experience of South Asia–East Asia Integration and India’s Role
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- repec:tpr:asiaec:v:12:y:2013:i:2:p:1-37 is not listed on IDEAS
- S.K. Mohanty & Sanjib Pohit, 2007. "Welfare Gains from Regional Economic Integration in Asia : ASEAN+3 or EAS," Macroeconomics Working Papers 22121, East Asian Bureau of Economic Research.
- Noland, Marcus & Park, Donghyun & Estrada, Gemma B., 2012.
"Developing the Service Sector as Engine of Growth for Asia: An Overview,"
ADB Economics Working Paper Series
320, Asian Development Bank.
- Marcus Noland & Donghyun Park & Gemma B. Estrada, 2012. "Developing the Services Sector as Engine of Growth for Asia: An Overview," Working Paper Series WP12-18, Peterson Institute for International Economics.
- Inkyo Cheong & Jose Tongzon, 2013. "Comparing the Economic Impact of the Trans-Pacific Partnership and the Regional Comprehensive Economic Partnership," Asian Economic Papers, MIT Press, vol. 12(2), pages 144-164, Summer.
- Maurice Schiff & L. Alan Winters, 2003. "Regional Integration and Development," World Bank Publications, The World Bank, number 15172.
- Siow Yue Chia, 2013. "The Emerging Regional Economic Integration Architecture in East Asia," Asian Economic Papers, MIT Press, vol. 12(1), pages 1-37, Winter/Sp.
More about this item
Keywordspan-asian economic integration; south asia-east asia trade; infrastructure; reforms; free trade agreements;
- F15 - International Economics - - Trade - - - Economic Integration
- F17 - International Economics - - Trade - - - Trade Forecasting and Simulation
- O14 - Economic Development, Innovation, Technological Change, and Growth - - Economic Development - - - Industrialization; Manufacturing and Service Industries; Choice of Technology
- O24 - Economic Development, Innovation, Technological Change, and Growth - - Development Planning and Policy - - - Trade Policy; Factor Movement; Foreign Exchange Policy
- O53 - Economic Development, Innovation, Technological Change, and Growth - - Economywide Country Studies - - - Asia including Middle East
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
- NEP-ALL-2014-03-08 (All new papers)
- NEP-CMP-2014-03-08 (Computational Economics)
- NEP-INT-2014-03-08 (International Trade)
- NEP-SEA-2014-03-08 (South East Asia)
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:ris:adbiwp:0465. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (ADB Institute). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/adbinjp.html .