Intra-Regional FDI and Economic Integration in South Asia: Trends, Patterns and Prospects
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- V N Balasubramanyam & V Mahambare, 2003. "Foreign direct investment in India," Working Papers 539987, Lancaster University Management School, Economics Department.
- Aradhna Aggarwal, 2008.
"Regional Economic Integration and FDI in South Asia - Prospects and Problems,"
Macroeconomics Working Papers
22141, East Asian Bureau of Economic Research.
- Aradhna Aggarwal, 2010. "Regional Economic Integration and FDI in South Asia : Prospects and Problems," Working Papers id:2691, eSocialSciences.
- James R. Markusen & Anthony J. Venables & Denise Eby Konan & Kevin H. Zhang, 1996.
"A Unified Treatment of Horizontal Direct Investment, Vertical Direct Investment, and the Pattern of Trade in Goods and Services,"
NBER Working Papers
5696, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Markusen, James R. & Venables, Anthony J. & Eby Konan, Denise & Zhang, Kevin H., 1996. "A Unified Treatment of Horizontal Direct Investment, Vertical Direct Investment, and the Pattern of Trade in Goods and Services," Working Paper Series 465, Research Institute of Industrial Economics.
- Meenu Tewari, 2008. "Deepening Intraregional Trade and Investment in South Asia - The Case of the Textiles and Clothing Industry," Trade Working Papers 22265, East Asian Bureau of Economic Research.
- Meenu Tewari, 2006.
"Adjustment in India's Textile and Apparel Industry: Reworking Historical Legacies in a Post-MFA World,"
Environment and Planning A,
, vol. 38(12), pages 2325-2344, December.
- Meenu Tewari, 2006. "Adjustment in India’s textile and apparel industry: reworking historical legacies in a post-MFA world," Environment and Planning A, Pion Ltd, London, vol. 38(12), pages 2325-2344, December.
- Maurice Schiff & L. Alan Winters, 2003. "Regional Integration and Development," World Bank Publications, The World Bank, number 15172.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
More about this item
KeywordsSouth Asia; foreign direct investment; production networks; free trade agreements (FTAs);
- F15 - International Economics - - Trade - - - Economic Integration
- F23 - International Economics - - International Factor Movements and International Business - - - Multinational Firms; International Business
- O53 - Economic Development, Innovation, Technological Change, and Growth - - Economywide Country Studies - - - Asia including Middle East
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
- NEP-ALL-2013-04-27 (All new papers)
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:pas:papers:2013-05. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Sandra Zec) or (Rebekah McClure). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/asanuau.html .