Deepening Intraregional Trade and Investment in South Asia - The Case of the Textiles and Clothing Industry
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- James E. Anderson & Eric van Wincoop, 2004. "Trade Costs," Journal of Economic Literature, American Economic Association, vol. 42(3), pages 691-751, September.
- Meenu Tewari, 2006.
"Adjustment in India's Textile and Apparel Industry: Reworking Historical Legacies in a Post-MFA World,"
Environment and Planning A,
, vol. 38(12), pages 2325-2344, December.
- Meenu Tewari, 2006. "Adjustment in India’s textile and apparel industry: reworking historical legacies in a post-MFA world," Environment and Planning A, Pion Ltd, London, vol. 38(12), pages 2325-2344, December.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Sungsup Ra & Brian Chin & Amy Liu, 2017. "Challenges and Opportunities for Skills Development in Asia: Changing Supply, Demand, and Mismatches," Working Papers id:11838, eSocialSciences.
- Prema-chandra Athukorala, 2013. "Intra-Regional FDI and Economic Integration in South Asia: Trends, Patterns and Prospects," Departmental Working Papers 2013-05, The Australian National University, Arndt-Corden Department of Economics.
- Cornelia Staritz, 2011. "Making the Cut? Low-Income Countries and the Global Clothing Value Chain in a Post-Quota and Post-Crisis World," World Bank Publications, The World Bank, number 2547.
- Savchenko, Yevgeniya & Acevedo, Gladys Lopez, 2012. "Female wages in the apparel industry post-MFA : the cases of Cambodia and Sri Lanka," Policy Research Working Paper Series 6061, The World Bank.
- World Bank, 2012. "Consolidating and Accelerating Exports in Bangladesh : A Policy Agenda," World Bank Other Operational Studies 11911, The World Bank.
- Suparna Karmakar, 2014. "Protecting indigenous knowledge through geographical indications: a case study of the textile industry in India," Chapters,in: Intellectual Property for Economic Development, chapter 5, pages 120-138 Edward Elgar Publishing.
More about this item
KeywordsSouth Asia; trade; investment; Textile and clothing; regional cooperation;
- F15 - International Economics - - Trade - - - Economic Integration
- F14 - International Economics - - Trade - - - Empirical Studies of Trade
- F59 - International Economics - - International Relations, National Security, and International Political Economy - - - Other
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:eab:tradew:22265. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Shiro Armstrong). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/eaberau.html .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.