|[This author has chosen not to make the email address public]|
Department of City and Regional Planning Chapel Hill, North Carolina (United States)
University of North Carolina-Chapel-Hill
RePEc:edi:dcuncus (more details at EDIRC)
Research outputJump to: Working papers Articles Chapters Books
- Meenu Tewari & Zeba Aziz & Mitchell Cook & Amrita Goldar & Indro Ray & Saon Ray & Sahana Roychowdhury & Vidhya Unnikrishnan, 2016. "Reimagining Indiaâ€™s Urban Future: A Framework for Securing High-Growth, Low-Carbon, Climate-Resilient Urban Development in India," Working Papers id:11084, eSocialSciences.
- E. Somanathan & Rohini Somanathan & Anant Sudarsan & Meenu Tewari, 2014.
"The Impact of Temperature on Productivity and Labor Supply: Evidence from Indian Manufacturing,"
- E. Somanathan & Rohini Somanathan & Anant Sudarshan & Meenu Tewari, 2021. "The Impact of Temperature on Productivity and Labor Supply: Evidence from Indian Manufacturing," Journal of Political Economy, University of Chicago Press, vol. 129(6), pages 1797-1827.
- Somanathan, E. & Somanathan, Rohini & Sudarshan, Anant & Tewari, Meenu, 2021. "The impact of temperature on productivity and labor supply: Evidence from Indian manufacturing," Ruhr Economic Papers 912, RWI - Leibniz-Institut für Wirtschaftsforschung, Ruhr-University Bochum, TU Dortmund University, University of Duisburg-Essen.
- Anant Sudarsan & E Somanathan & Rohini Somanathan, 2015. "The Impact of Temperature on Productivity and Labor Supply: Evidence from Indian Manufacturing," Working Papers id:7086, eSocialSciences.
- E. Somanathan & Rohini Somanathan & Anant Sudarshan & Meenu Tewari, 2015. "The Impact of temperature on productivity and labor supply: Evidence from Indian manufacturing," Discussion Papers 15-03, Indian Statistical Institute, Delhi.
- Anant Sudarshan & E. Somanathan & Rohini Somanathan & Meenu Tewari, 2015. "The Impact Of Temperature On Productivity And Labor Supply - Evidence From Indian Manufacturing," Working papers 244, Centre for Development Economics, Delhi School of Economics.
- Suparna Karmakar & Meenu Tewari, 2014. "Using IPRs to Protect Niches? Evidence from the Indian Textile and Apparel Industry," Working Papers id:5688, eSocialSciences.
- Meenu Tewari, 2008. "Deepening Intraregional Trade and Investment in South Asia - The Case of the Textiles and Clothing Industry," Trade Working Papers 22265, East Asian Bureau of Economic Research.
- Meenu Tewari, 2017. "Relational Contracting at the Bottom of Global Garment Value Chains: Lessons from Mewat," The Indian Journal of Labour Economics, Springer;The Indian Society of Labour Economics (ISLE), vol. 60(2), pages 137-154, June.
- Meenu Tewari, 2006. "Adjustment in India's Textile and Apparel Industry: Reworking Historical Legacies in a Post-MFA World," Environment and Planning A, , vol. 38(12), pages 2325-2344, December.
- Tewari Meenu, 2006. "Is Price and Cost Competitiveness Enough for Apparel Firms to Gain Market Share in the World after Quotas? A Review," Global Economy Journal, De Gruyter, vol. 6(4), pages 1-48, November.
- Meenu Tewari & Poonam Pillai, 2005. "Global Standards and the Dynamics of Environmental Compliance in India's Leather Industry," Oxford Development Studies, Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 33(2), pages 245-267.
- Tewari, Meenu, 1999. "Successful Adjustment in Indian Industry: the Case of Ludhiana's Woolen Knitwear Cluster," World Development, Elsevier, vol. 27(9), pages 1651-1671, September.
- Tewari, Meenu, 1998. "Intersectoral linkages and the role of the state in shaping the conditions of industrial accumulation: A study of Ludhiana's manufacturing industry," World Development, Elsevier, vol. 26(8), pages 1387-1411, August.
- Meenu Tewari, 2009. "The Complexity of Upgrading Industrial Districts: Insights from the Diesel Engine Industry of Ludhiana (India)," Chapters, in: Giacomo Becattini & Marco Bellandi & Lisa De Propis (ed.), A Handbook of Industrial Districts, chapter 44, Edward Elgar Publishing.
More informationResearch fields, statistics, top rankings, if available.
Access and download statistics for all items
Featured entriesThis author is featured on the following reading lists, publication compilations, Wikipedia, or ReplicationWiki entries:
NEP FieldsNEP is an announcement service for new working papers, with a weekly report in each of many fields. This author has had 1 paper announced in NEP. These are the fields, ordered by number of announcements, along with their dates. If the author is listed in the directory of specialists for this field, a link is also provided.
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. For general information on how to correct material on RePEc, see these instructions.
To update listings or check citations waiting for approval, Meenu Tewari should log into the RePEc Author Service.
To make corrections to the bibliographic information of a particular item, find the technical contact on the abstract page of that item. There, details are also given on how to add or correct references and citations.
To link different versions of the same work, where versions have a different title, use this form. Note that if the versions have a very similar title and are in the author's profile, the links will usually be created automatically.
Please note that most corrections can take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.