Is Price and Cost Competitiveness Enough for Apparel Firms to Gain Market Share in the World after Quotas? A Review
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Jennifer Bair & Gary Gereffi, 2013. "Better Work in Central America: assessing the opportunities for upgrading in Nicaragua’s apparel sector," Brooks World Poverty Institute Working Paper Series ctg-2013-17, BWPI, The University of Manchester.
- repec:ilo:ilowps:483478 is not listed on IDEAS
- Cornelia Staritz, 2011. "Making the Cut? Low-Income Countries and the Global Clothing Value Chain in a Post-Quota and Post-Crisis World," World Bank Publications, The World Bank, number 2547.
- Ratnakar Adhikari & Yumiko Yamamoto, 2008. "Textile and clothing industry - Adjusting to the post-quota world," STUDIES IN TRADE AND INVESTMENT,in: Unveiling Protectionism: Regional Responses to Remaining Barriers in the Textiles and Clothing Trade, pages 3-48 page United Nations Economic and Social Commission for Asia and the Pacific (ESCAP).
- Suparna Karmakar & Meenu Tewari, 2014. "Using IPRs to Protect Niches? Evidence from the Indian Textile and Apparel Industry," Working Papers id:5688, eSocialSciences.
- repec:bla:worlde:v:40:y:2017:i:7:p:1473-1493 is not listed on IDEAS
- Micheline Goedhuys & Norbert Janz & Pierre Mohnen, 2014.
"Knowledge-based productivity in "low-tech" industries: evidence from firms in developing countries,"
Industrial and Corporate Change,
Oxford University Press, vol. 23(1), pages 1-23, February.
- Goedhuys, Micheline & Janz, Norbert & Mohnen, Pierre, 2008. "Knowledge-based productivity in low-tech industries: evidence from firms in developing countries," MERIT Working Papers 007, United Nations University - Maastricht Economic and Social Research Institute on Innovation and Technology (MERIT).
- Alvaro Martín Parada Gómez, 2009. "La fuerza motriz en el desarrollo económico de las Micros, Pequeñas y Medianas Empresas (Mipymes) en la Cadena Global de Ropa," Revista Iberoamericana de Economía Ecológica, Red Iberoamericana de Economía Ecológica, vol. 10, pages 15-28, Mayo.
- Kelkar, Govind., 2013. "At the threshold of economic empowerment : women, work and gender regimes in Asia," ILO Working Papers 994834783402676, International Labour Organization.
- Chowdhury, Md. Maruf Hossan & Quaddus, Mohammed A., 2015. "A multiple objective optimization based QFD approach for efficient resilient strategies to mitigate supply chain vulnerabilities: The case of garment industry of Bangladesh☆,☆☆☆This manuscript was pro," Omega, Elsevier, vol. 57(PA), pages 5-21.
- Satyaki, Roy, 2009. "Garments Industry in India: Lessons from Two Clusters," MPRA Paper 23469, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Suparna Karmakar, 2014. "Protecting indigenous knowledge through geographical indications: a case study of the textile industry in India," Chapters,in: Intellectual Property for Economic Development, chapter 5, pages 120-138 Edward Elgar Publishing.
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:bpj:glecon:v:6:y:2006:i:4:n:5. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Peter Golla). General contact details of provider: https://www.degruyter.com .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.