Report NEP-EFF-2016-03-06This is the archive for NEP-EFF, a report on new working papers in the area of Efficiency & Productivity. Angelo Zago issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- De Loecker, Jan & Van Biesebroeck, Johannes, 2016. "The effect of international competition on firm productivity and market power," CEPR Discussion Papers 11114, C.E.P.R. Discussion Papers.
- Bertschek, Irene & Niebel, Thomas, 2015. "Mobile and more productive? Firm-level evidence on the productivity effects of mobile internet use," ZEW Discussion Papers 15-090, ZEW - Leibniz Centre for European Economic Research.
- Richard Fabling & Lynda Sanderson, 2014. "Productivity distributions in New Zealand: The dangers of international comparison," Working Papers 14_16, Motu Economic and Public Policy Research.
- Ke Wang & Fajie Wei, 2016. "Robust data envelopment analysis based MCDM with the consideration of uncertain data," CEEP-BIT Working Papers 87, Center for Energy and Environmental Policy Research (CEEP), Beijing Institute of Technology.
- Thuyen, Truong Thi Ngoc & Jongwanich, Juthathip & Ramstetter, Eric D., 2014. "Productivity spillovers from foreign multinationals and trade policy: firm-level analysis of Vietnamese manufacturing," AGI Working Paper Series 2014-10, Asian Growth Research Institute.
- Sartorius, Christian, 2015. "Positive employment effects of increasing material efficiency," Working Papers "Sustainability and Innovation" S14/2015, Fraunhofer Institute for Systems and Innovation Research (ISI).
- Anant Sudarshan & E. Somanathan & Rohini Somanathan & Meenu Tewari, 2015. "The Impact Of Temperature On Productivity And Labor Supply - Evidence From Indian Manufacturing," Working papers 244, Centre for Development Economics, Delhi School of Economics.
- Oded Galor & Ömer Özak, 2015. "Land Productivity and Economic Development: Caloric Suitability vs. Agricultural Suitability," Departmental Working Papers 1505, Southern Methodist University, Department of Economics.
- Evgeniya, Gorlova, 2016. "TFP and Intelligence: a cross-national empirical evidence," MPRA Paper 69207, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Ioannis Bournakis & Dimitris Christopoulos & Sushanta Mallick, 2015. "Knowledge Spillovers, absorptive capacity and growth: An Industry-level Analysis for OECD Countries," Working Papers 57, Queen Mary, University of London, School of Business and Management, Centre for Globalisation Research.
- Glas, Alexander & Hübler, Michael & Nunnenkamp, Peter, 2015. "Catching up of emerging economies: The role of capital goods imports, FDI inflows, domestic investment and absorptive capacity," Kiel Working Papers 1990, Kiel Institute for the World Economy (IfW).
- Ariel Weinberger, 2015. "Markups and misallocation with trade and heterogeneous firms," Globalization Institute Working Papers 251, Federal Reserve Bank of Dallas, revised 01 Sep 2015.
- Julian Baumann & Alexander S. Kritikos, 2016. "The Link between R&D, Innovation and Productivity: Are Micro Firms Different?," Discussion Papers of DIW Berlin 1546, DIW Berlin, German Institute for Economic Research.
- Valeria, Gattai & Rajssa, Mechelli & Piergiovanna, Natale, 2016. "FDI and Heterogeneous Firms: Evidence from BRIC Countries," Working Papers 322, University of Milano-Bicocca, Department of Economics, revised 18 Jan 2016.
- Djemaci, Brahim, 2016. "Forecast future production of municipal waste on the basis of a panel data model in Algeria," MPRA Paper 68879, University Library of Munich, Germany, revised 16 Jan 2016.
- Nyasha, Sheilla & Odhiambo, Nicholas M., 2016. "Financial intermediaries, capital markets, and economic growth: empirical evidence from six countries," Working Papers 19908, University of South Africa, Department of Economics.
- Ssozi, John & Asongu, Simplice A, 2015. "The Comparative Economics of Catch-Up in Output per worker, total factor productivity and technological gain in Sub-Saharan Africa," MPRA Paper 69444, University Library of Munich, Germany.