The global textile and clothing industry post the agreement on textiles and clothing
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Will Martin & Elena Ianchovichina, 2001. "Implications of China's Accession to the World Trade Organisation for China and the WTO," The World Economy, Wiley Blackwell, vol. 24(9), pages 1205-1219, September.
- Giorgio Barba Navaretti & Anna Falzoni & Alessandro Turrini, 2001.
"The decision to invest in a low-wage country: Evidence from Italian textiles and clothing multinationals,"
The Journal of International Trade & Economic Development,
Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 10(4), pages 451-470.
- Barba Navaretti, Giorgio & Falzoni, Anna M & Turrini, Alessandro Antonio, 2000. "The Decision To Invest In A Low-Wage Country: Evidence From Italian Textiles And Clothing Multinationals," CEPR Discussion Papers 2395, C.E.P.R. Discussion Papers.
- Kenneth A. Reinert, 2000. "Give Us Virtue, But Not Yet: Safegaurd Actions Under the Agreement on Textiles and Clothing," The World Economy, Wiley Blackwell, vol. 23(1), pages 25-55, January.
- Carolyn L. Evans & James Harrigan, 2003.
"Distance, time, and specialization,"
International Finance Discussion Papers
766, Board of Governors of the Federal Reserve System (U.S.).
- Carolyn L. Evans & James Harrigan, 2003. "Distance, Time, and Specialization," NBER Working Papers 9729, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- James Harrigan & Carolyn Evans, 2004. "Distance, Time and Specialization," Econometric Society 2004 North American Winter Meetings 640, Econometric Society.
- Carolyn Evans & James Harrigan, 2005.
"Tight Clothing. How the MFA Affects Asian Apparel Exports,"
NBER Chapters,in: International Trade in East Asia, NBER-East Asia Seminar on Economics, Volume 14, pages 367-390
National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Carolyn L. Evans & James Harrigan, 2004. "Tight Clothing: How the MFA Affects Asian Apparel Exports," NBER Working Papers 10250, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Aziz Elbehri & Thomas Hertel & Will Martin, 2003. "Estimating the Impact of WTO and Domestic Reforms on the Indian Cotton and Textile Sectors: a General-Equilibrium Approach," Review of Development Economics, Wiley Blackwell, vol. 7(3), pages 343-359, August.
- Kelegama, Saman & Foley, Fritz, 1999. "Impediments to Promoting Backward Linkages from the Garment Industry in Sri Lanka," World Development, Elsevier, vol. 27(8), pages 1445-1460, August.
- Bair, Jennifer & Gereffi, Gary, 2001. "Local Clusters in Global Chains: The Causes and Consequences of Export Dynamism in Torreon's Blue Jeans Industry," World Development, Elsevier, vol. 29(11), pages 1885-1903, November.
- Hummels, David & Ishii, Jun & Yi, Kei-Mu, 2001.
"The nature and growth of vertical specialization in world trade,"
Journal of International Economics,
Elsevier, vol. 54(1), pages 75-96, June.
- David L. Hummels & Jun Ishii & Kei-Mu Yi, 1999. "The nature and growth of vertical specialization in world trade," Staff Reports 72, Federal Reserve Bank of New York.
- Kathuria, Sanjay & Martin, Will & Bhardwaj, Anjali, 2001. "Implications for South Asian countries for abolishing the Multifibre Arrangement," Policy Research Working Paper Series 2721, The World Bank.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Lisa M. Lynch, 2005.
"Job loss: bridging the research and policy discussion,"
Federal Reserve Bank of Chicago, issue Q II, pages 29-37.
- Lynch, Lisa M., 2005. "Job Loss: Bridging the Research and Policy Discussion," IZA Discussion Papers 1518, Institute for the Study of Labor (IZA).
- Abraham, Vinoj & Sasikumar, S.K., 2010. "Labour Cost and Export Behaviour of Firms in Indian Textile and Clothing Industry," MPRA Paper 22784, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Meenu Tiwari, 2006. "The Role of Price and cost Competitiveness in Apparel Exports, post MFA: A Review," Working Papers id:485, eSocialSciences.
- Thomas Laudal, 2010. "An Attempt to Determine the CSR Potential of the International Clothing Business," Journal of Business Ethics, Springer, vol. 96(1), pages 63-77, September.
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:zbw:wtodps:5. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (ZBW - German National Library of Economics). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/wtoerch.html .