The global textile and clothing industry post the agreement on textiles and clothing
No abstract is available for this item.
|Date of creation:||2004|
|Contact details of provider:|| Postal: 54 Rue de Lausanne 1211 Geneva 21|
Phone: + 41 (0)22 739 5111
Fax: + 41 (0) 22 731 4206
Web page: http://www.wto.org/english/res_e/reser_e/reser_e.htm
More information through EDIRC
Please report citation or reference errors to , or , if you are the registered author of the cited work, log in to your RePEc Author Service profile, click on "citations" and make appropriate adjustments.:
- Will Martin & Elena Ianchovichina, 2001. "Implications of China's Accession to the World Trade Organisation for China and the WTO," The World Economy, Wiley Blackwell, vol. 24(9), pages 1205-1219, September.
- Kelegama, Saman & Foley, Fritz, 1999. "Impediments to Promoting Backward Linkages from the Garment Industry in Sri Lanka," World Development, Elsevier, vol. 27(8), pages 1445-1460, August.
- Giorgio Barba Navaretti & Anna Falzoni & Alessandro Turrini, 2001.
"The decision to invest in a low-wage country: Evidence from Italian textiles and clothing multinationals,"
The Journal of International Trade & Economic Development,
Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 10(4), pages 451-470.
- Barba Navaretti, Giorgio & Falzoni, Anna M & Turrini, Alessandro Antonio, 2000. "The Decision To Invest In A Low-Wage Country: Evidence From Italian Textiles And Clothing Multinationals," CEPR Discussion Papers 2395, C.E.P.R. Discussion Papers.
- Bair, Jennifer & Gereffi, Gary, 2001. "Local Clusters in Global Chains: The Causes and Consequences of Export Dynamism in Torreon's Blue Jeans Industry," World Development, Elsevier, vol. 29(11), pages 1885-1903, November.
- Kenneth A. Reinert, 2000. "Give Us Virtue, But Not Yet: Safegaurd Actions Under the Agreement on Textiles and Clothing," The World Economy, Wiley Blackwell, vol. 23(1), pages 25-55, January.
- Carolyn L. Evans & James Harrigan, 2003. "Distance, time, and specialization," International Finance Discussion Papers 766, Board of Governors of the Federal Reserve System (U.S.).
- Carolyn L. Evans & James Harrigan, 2003. "Distance, Time, and Specialization," NBER Working Papers 9729, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- James Harrigan & Carolyn Evans, 2004. "Distance, Time and Specialization," Econometric Society 2004 North American Winter Meetings 640, Econometric Society.
- Hummels, David & Ishii, Jun & Yi, Kei-Mu, 2001. "The nature and growth of vertical specialization in world trade," Journal of International Economics, Elsevier, vol. 54(1), pages 75-96, June.
- David L. Hummels & Jun Ishii & Kei-Mu Yi, 1999. "The nature and growth of vertical specialization in world trade," Staff Reports 72, Federal Reserve Bank of New York.
- Carolyn Evans & James Harrigan, 2005. "Tight Clothing. How the MFA Affects Asian Apparel Exports," NBER Chapters,in: International Trade in East Asia, NBER-East Asia Seminar on Economics, Volume 14, pages 367-390 National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Carolyn L. Evans & James Harrigan, 2004. "Tight Clothing: How the MFA Affects Asian Apparel Exports," NBER Working Papers 10250, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Aziz Elbehri & Thomas Hertel & Will Martin, 2003. "Estimating the Impact of WTO and Domestic Reforms on the Indian Cotton and Textile Sectors: a General-Equilibrium Approach," Review of Development Economics, Wiley Blackwell, vol. 7(3), pages 343-359, August.
- Kathuria, Sanjay & Martin, Will & Bhardwaj, Anjali, 2001. "Implications for South Asian countries for abolishing the Multifibre Arrangement," Policy Research Working Paper Series 2721, The World Bank. Full references (including those not matched with items on IDEAS)