Give Us Virtue, But Not Yet: Safegaurd Actions Under the Agreement on Textiles and Clothing
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Nordås, Hildegunn Kyvik, 2004. "The global textile and clothing industry post the agreement on textiles and clothing," WTO Discussion Papers 5, World Trade Organization (WTO), Economic Research and Statistics Division.
- Dean Spinanger, 2001. "The Wto, Atc And Textiles And Clothing In A Global Perspective: What’S In It For Bangladesh?," CPD Working Paper 8, Centre for Policy Dialogue (CPD).
- Kathleen Macmillan, 2001. "Doing the Right Thing: The WTO and the Developing World," The State of Economics in Canada: Festschrift in Honour of David Slater,in: Patrick Grady & Andrew Sharpe (ed.), The State of Economics in Canada: Festschrift in Honour of David Slater, pages 267-289 Centre for the Study of Living Standards.
- Hudson, Darren & Ethridge, Don E. & Mutuc, Maria Erlinda M., 2011.
"Lessons Learned from the Phase-out of the MFA: Moving from Managed Distortion to Managed Distortion,"
eJADE: electronic Journal of Agricultural and Development Economics,
Food and Agriculture Organization, Agricultural and Development Economics Division, vol. 12(1).
- Hudson, Darren & Ethridge, Don E. & Mutuc, Maria Erlinda M., 2010. "LESSONS LEARNED FROM THE PHASE-OUT OF THE MFAs: MOVING FROM MANAGED DISTORTION TO MANAGED DISTORTION," Conference Papers 96674, Texas Tech University, Department of Agricultural and Applied Economics.
- Arvind Panagariya, 2002.
"Developing Countries at Doha: A Political Economy Analysis,"
The World Economy,
Wiley Blackwell, vol. 25(9), pages 1205-1233, September.
- Arvind Panagariya, 2003. "Developing Countries at Doha: A Political Economy Analysis," International Trade 0308015, EconWPA.
- Sally Baden, 2002. "Trade Policy, Retail Markets and Value Chain Restructuring in the EU Clothing Sector," PRUS Working Papers 09, Poverty Research Unit at Sussex, University of Sussex.
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:bla:worlde:v:23:y:2000:i:1:p:25-55. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Wiley-Blackwell Digital Licensing) or (Christopher F. Baum). General contact details of provider: http://www.blackwellpublishing.com/journal.asp?ref=0378-5920 .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.