Developing Countries at Doha: A Political Economy Analysis
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to look for a different version below or search for a different version of it.
Other versions of this item:
- Arvind Panagariya, 2003. "Developing Countries at Doha: A Political Economy Analysis," International Trade 0308015, University Library of Munich, Germany.
References listed on IDEAS
- Martin, W. & Winters, L.A., 1995. "The Uruguay Round and the Developing Countries," World Bank - Discussion Papers 307, World Bank.
- J. Michael Finger & Julio J. Nogués, 2002.
"The Unbalanced Uruguay Round Outcome: The New Areas in Future WTO Negotiations,"
The World Economy,
Wiley Blackwell, vol. 25(3), pages 321-340, March.
- Finger, J. Michael & Nogues, Julio J., 2001. "The unbalanced Ururguay Round outcome : the new areas in future WTO negotiations," Policy Research Working Paper Series 2732, The World Bank.
- J. Michael Finger & Julio J. Nogués, 2005. "The Unbalanced Uruguay Round Outcome: The New Areas in Future WTO Negotiations," International Trade 0502010, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Kenneth A. Reinert, 2000. "Give Us Virtue, But Not Yet: Safegaurd Actions Under the Agreement on Textiles and Clothing," The World Economy, Wiley Blackwell, vol. 23(1), pages 25-55, January.
- Arvind PANAGARIYA, 2000.
"The Millennium Round And Developing Countries: Negotiating Strategies And Areas Of Benefits,"
G-24 Discussion Papers
1, United Nations Conference on Trade and Development.
- Arvind Panagariya, 2003. "The Millennium Round and Developing Countries: Negotiating Strategies and Areas of Benefits," International Trade 0308018, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Finger, Michael J. & Schuler, Philip, 1999. "Implementation of Ururguay Round commitments : the development challenge," Policy Research Working Paper Series 2215, The World Bank.
- Ingco, Merlinda D., 1995. "Agricultural trade liberalization in the Uruguay Round : one step forward, one step back?," Policy Research Working Paper Series 1500, The World Bank.
- Finger, J. Michael & Schuknecht, Ludger, 1999. "Market access advances and retreats : the Uruguay Round and beyond," Policy Research Working Paper Series 2232, The World Bank.
- Arvind Panagariya, 2003. "TRIPS and the WTO An Uneasy Marriage," International Trade 0309002, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Arvind Panagariya, 2003. "India at Doha:Retrospect and Prospect," International Trade 0308016, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Finger, J Michael, 1981. "Policy Research," Journal of Political Economy, University of Chicago Press, vol. 89(6), pages 1270-1271, December.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Moon, Wanki, 2011. "Is agriculture compatible with free trade?," Ecological Economics, Elsevier, vol. 71(C), pages 13-24.
- Ravinder Rena, 2008. "WTO and Agricultural Trade – Some Issues and Perspectives," KASBIT Business Journals, Khadim Ali Shah Bukhari Institute of Technology (KASBIT), vol. 1, pages 49-60, December.
- Mehdi Abbas, 2008. "Les rapports Nord-Sud à l'OMC. Entre différenciation et espace politique pour le développement," Post-Print halshs-00217467, HAL.
- Ozden, Caglar & Reinhardt, Eric, 2005.
"The perversity of preferences: GSP and developing country trade policies, 1976-2000,"
Journal of Development Economics,
Elsevier, vol. 78(1), pages 1-21, October.
- Ozden, Caglar & Reinhardt, Eric, 2003. "The perversity of preferences : GSP and developing country trade policies, 1976 - 2000," Policy Research Working Paper Series 2955, The World Bank.
- Mehdi Abbas, 2011. "Mondialisation et développement. Quelle soutenabilité au régime de l'organisation mondiale du commerce ?," Post-Print halshs-00602996, HAL.
- Arvind Panagariya, 2003. "Aid through Trade: An effective option," International Trade 0308011, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Rena, Ravinder, 2005. "Developing Countries And Their Participation In The Wto In Making Trade Policy – An Analysis," MPRA Paper 10367, University Library of Munich, Germany, revised Apr 2006.
- Christian Bjørnskov & Kim Martin Lind, 2005. "Underlying Policies in the wto, the Harbinson Proposal and the Modalities Agreement," Revue économique, Presses de Sciences-Po, vol. 56(6), pages 1385-1412.
- Khorana, Sangeeta, 2008. "The Developmental Relevance of Tariff Rate Quotas as a Market Access Instrument: An Analysis of Swiss Agricultural Imports," Estey Centre Journal of International Law and Trade Policy, Estey Centre for Law and Economics in International Trade, vol. 0(Number 2), pages 1-24.
More about this item
- F1 - International Economics - - Trade
- F2 - International Economics - - International Factor Movements and International Business
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:bla:worlde:v:25:y:2002:i:9:p:1205-1233. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Wiley Content Delivery) or (Christopher F. Baum). General contact details of provider: http://www.blackwellpublishing.com/journal.asp?ref=0378-5920 .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.