The Unbalanced Uruguay Round Outcome: The New Areas in Future WTO Negotiations
Download full text from publisher
Other versions of this item:
- J. Michael Finger & Julio J. Nogués, 2002. "The Unbalanced Uruguay Round Outcome: The New Areas in Future WTO Negotiations," The World Economy, Wiley Blackwell, vol. 25(3), pages 321-340, March.
- Finger, J. Michael & Nogues, Julio J., 2001. "The unbalanced Ururguay Round outcome : the new areas in future WTO negotiations," Policy Research Working Paper Series 2732, The World Bank.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Felicitas NOWAK-LEHMANN & Inmaculada MARTÍNEZ-ZARZOSO, "undated".
"Would MERCOSUR´s Exports to the EU Profit from Trade Liberalisation ? Some General Insights and a Simulation Study for Argentina,"
- Felicitas Nowak-Lehmann D. & Inmaculada Martínez Zarzoso, 2003. "Would MERCOSUR’s Exports to the EU Profit from Trade Liberalisation? Some General Insights and a Simulation Study for Argentina," Ibero America Institute for Econ. Research (IAI) Discussion Papers 092, Ibero-America Institute for Economic Research.
- Felicitas Nowak-Lehmann D. & Inmaculada Martínez- Zarzoso, 2004. "Would MERCOSUR´s Exports to the EU Profit from Trade Liberalisation? Some General Insights and a Simulation Study for Argentina," International Trade 0401002, EconWPA.
- Sudip Ranjan Basu & Victor Ognivtsev & Miho Shirotori, 2009. "Building Trade-Relating Institutions And Wto Accession," UNCTAD Blue Series Papers 41, United Nations Conference on Trade and Development.
- Arvind Panagariya, 2002.
"Developing Countries at Doha: A Political Economy Analysis,"
The World Economy,
Wiley Blackwell, vol. 25(9), pages 1205-1233, September.
- Arvind Panagariya, 2003. "Developing Countries at Doha: A Political Economy Analysis," International Trade 0308015, EconWPA.
- Manfred Elsig, 2010. "The World Trade Organization at work: Performance in a member-driven milieu," The Review of International Organizations, Springer, vol. 5(3), pages 345-363, September.
- Peter Draper & Mzukisi Qobo, 2011. "Rabbits Caught in the Headlights? Africa and the ‘Multilateralizing Regionalism’ Paradigm," Chapters,in: Regional Integration, Economic Development and Global Governance, chapter 6 Edward Elgar Publishing.
- J. Michael Finger, 2008. "Developing Countries in the WTO System: Applying Robert Hudec's Analysis to the Doha Round," The World Economy, Wiley Blackwell, vol. 31(7), pages 887-904, July.
- Drusilla K. Brown & Alan V. Deardorff & Robert M Stern, 2002. "Computational Analysis of Multilateral Trade Liberalization in the Uruguay Round and Doha Development Round," Working Papers 489, Research Seminar in International Economics, University of Michigan.
- Ludema, Rodney D & Mayda, Anna Maria & McClure, Jonathan C. F., 2015. "Dragons, Giants, Elephants and Mice: Evolution of the MFN Free Rider Problem in the WTO Era," CEPR Discussion Papers 10961, C.E.P.R. Discussion Papers.
- Julio J. Nogues, 2005. "Issues on Agricultural Negotiations in the FTAA and Linkages With the Doha Round," International Trade 0502006, EconWPA.
- Nogues, Julio, 2004. "Unequal exchange: developing countries in the international trade negotiations," MPRA Paper 86172, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Julio J. Nogues, 2005.
"Unequal Exchange: Developing Countries in the International Trade Negotiations,"
- Julio J. Nogues, 2005. "Unequal Exchange: Developing Countries in the International Trade Negotiations," International Trade 0502008, EconWPA.
- Richard Kozul-Wright & Paul Rayment, 2004. "Globalization Reloaded: An Unctad Perspective," UNCTAD Discussion Papers 167, United Nations Conference on Trade and Development.
- Carsten Herrmann-Pillath, 2006. "Reciprocity and the hidden constitution of world trade," Constitutional Political Economy, Springer, vol. 17(3), pages 133-163, September.
- Felicitas Nowak-Lehmann & Inmaculada Martínez-Zarzoso, 2003. "MERCOSUR-EU trade: The impact of adverse macroeconomic developments and trade barriers on MERCOSUR exports," International Trade 0310002, EconWPA.
- Sánchez-Cano, Julieta Evangelina, 2012. "The public policies of the mexican agricutural sector in the framework of the international economy," eseconomía, Escuela Superior de Economía, Instituto Politécnico Nacional, vol. 0(33), pages 45-77, primer tr.
- Mehdi Abbas, 2008. "Les rapports Nord-Sud à l'OMC. Entre différenciation et espace politique pour le développement," Post-Print halshs-00217467, HAL.
More about this item
KeywordsUruguay Round; Services negotiations; Doha Round reciprocity;
- F1 - International Economics - - Trade
- F2 - International Economics - - International Factor Movements and International Business
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
- NEP-ALL-2005-04-16 (All new papers)
- NEP-INT-2005-04-16 (International Trade)
- NEP-SEA-2005-04-16 (South East Asia)
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:wpa:wuwpit:0502010. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (EconWPA). General contact details of provider: http://econwpa.repec.org .
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .