The World Trade Organization at work: Performance in a member-driven milieu
No abstract is available for this item.
If you experience problems downloading a file, check if you have the proper application to view it first. In case of further problems read the IDEAS help page. Note that these files are not on the IDEAS site. Please be patient as the files may be large.
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to look for a different version under "Related research" (further below) or search for a different version of it.
Volume (Year): 5 (2010)
Issue (Month): 3 (September)
|Contact details of provider:|| Web page: http://www.springer.com|
|Order Information:||Web: http://www.springer.com/business/sociology/journal/11558|
References listed on IDEAS
Please report citation or reference errors to , or , if you are the registered author of the cited work, log in to your RePEc Author Service profile, click on "citations" and make appropriate adjustments.:
- Lothar Ehring, 2008. "Public Access to Dispute Settlement Hearings in the World Trade Organization," Journal of International Economic Law, Oxford University Press, vol. 11(4), pages 1021-1034, December.
- Bown, Chad P. & Hoekman, Bernard, 2007.
"Developing Countries and Enforcement of Trade Agreements: Why Dispute Settlement Is Not Enough,"
CEPR Discussion Papers
6459, C.E.P.R. Discussion Papers.
- Bown, Chad P. & Bernard M., Hoekman, 2007. "Developing countries and enforcement of trade agreements : why dispute settlement is not enough," Policy Research Working Paper Series 4450, The World Bank.
- Peter Van den Bossche & Iveta Alexovičová, 2005. "Effective Global Economic Governance by the World Trade Organization," Journal of International Economic Law, Oxford University Press, vol. 8(3), pages 667-690, September.
- Andrew W. Shoyer, 2003. "Panel Selection in WTO Dispute Settlement Proceedings," Journal of International Economic Law, Oxford University Press, vol. 6(1), pages 203-209, March.
- J. Michael Finger & Julio J. Nogués, 2002.
"The Unbalanced Uruguay Round Outcome: The New Areas in Future WTO Negotiations,"
The World Economy,
Wiley Blackwell, vol. 25(3), pages 321-340, 03.
- J. Michael Finger & Julio J. Nogués, 2005. "The Unbalanced Uruguay Round Outcome: The New Areas in Future WTO Negotiations," International Trade 0502010, EconWPA.
- Finger, J. Michael & Nogues, Julio J., 2001. "The unbalanced Ururguay Round outcome : the new areas in future WTO negotiations," Policy Research Working Paper Series 2732, The World Bank.
- Michael Lipson, 2010. "Performance under ambiguity: International organization performance in UN peacekeeping," The Review of International Organizations, Springer, vol. 5(3), pages 249-284, September.
- Andrew K. Rose, 2002.
"Do We Really Know that the WTO Increases Trade?,"
NBER Working Papers
9273, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- William J. Davey, 2003. "The Case for a WTO Permanent Panel Body," Journal of International Economic Law, Oxford University Press, vol. 6(1), pages 177-186, March.
- Goldstein, Judith L. & Rivers, Douglas & Tomz, Michael, 2007. "Institutions in International Relations: Understanding the Effects of the GATT and the WTO on World Trade," International Organization, Cambridge University Press, vol. 61(01), pages 37-67, January.
- Kenneth Abbott & Duncan Snidal, 2010. "International regulation without international government: Improving IO performance through orchestration," The Review of International Organizations, Springer, vol. 5(3), pages 315-344, September.
- Catherine Weaver, 2010. "The politics of performance evaluation: Independent evaluation at the International Monetary Fund," The Review of International Organizations, Springer, vol. 5(3), pages 365-385, September.
- Tamar Gutner, 2005. "Explaining the Gaps between Mandate and Performance: Agency Theory and World Bank Environmental Reform," Global Environmental Politics, MIT Press, vol. 5(2), pages 10-37, 05.
- William J. Davey, 2005. "The Sutherland Report on Dispute Settlement: A Comment," Journal of International Economic Law, Oxford University Press, vol. 8(2), pages 321-328, June.
- Tamar Gutner & Alexander Thompson, 2010. "The politics of IO performance: A framework," The Review of International Organizations, Springer, vol. 5(3), pages 227-248, September.
- Nielson, Daniel L. & Tierney, Michael J., 2003. "Delegation to International Organizations: Agency Theory and World Bank Environmental Reform," International Organization, Cambridge University Press, vol. 57(02), pages 241-276, March.
When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:spr:revint:v:5:y:2010:i:3:p:345-363. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Sonal Shukla)or (Rebekah McClure)
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.
If the full references list an item that is present in RePEc, but the system did not link to it, you can help with this form.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.