Climate business for poverty reduction? The role of the World Bank
No abstract is available for this item.
Volume (Year): 6 (2011)
Issue (Month): 3 (September)
|Contact details of provider:|| Web page: http://www.springer.com|
|Order Information:||Web: http://www.springer.com/business/sociology/journal/11558|
Please report citation or reference errors to , or , if you are the registered author of the cited work, log in to your RePEc Author Service profile, click on "citations" and make appropriate adjustments.:
- Tamar Gutner, 2005. "Explaining the Gaps between Mandate and Performance: Agency Theory and World Bank Environmental Reform," Global Environmental Politics, MIT Press, vol. 5(2), pages 10-37, 05.
- Dreher, Axel & Sturm, Jan-Egbert & Vreeland, James Raymond, 2009.
"Development aid and international politics: Does membership on the UN Security Council influence World Bank decisions?,"
Journal of Development Economics,
Elsevier, vol. 88(1), pages 1-18, January.
- Axel Dreher & Jan-Egbert Sturm & James Raymond Vreeland, 2007. "Development Aid and International Politics: Does membership on the UN Security Council influence World Bank decisions?," KOF Working papers 07-171, KOF Swiss Economic Institute, ETH Zurich.
- Tomz, Michael & King, Gary & Zeng, Langche, 2003. "ReLogit: Rare Events Logistic Regression," Journal of Statistical Software, Foundation for Open Access Statistics, vol. 8(i02).
- Michaelowa, Axel & Michaelowa, Katharina, 2005. "Climate or development: Is ODA diverted from its original purpose?," HWWI Research Papers 4-2, Hamburg Institute of International Economics (HWWI).
- Gutner, Tamar, 2005. "World Bank Environmental Reform: Revisiting Lessons from Agency Theory," International Organization, Cambridge University Press, vol. 59(03), pages 773-783, July.
- Nielson, Daniel L. & Tierney, Michael J., 2005. "Theory, Data, and Hypothesis Testing: World Bank Environmental Reform Redux," International Organization, Cambridge University Press, vol. 59(03), pages 785-800, July.
- Kilby, Christopher, 2009. "The political economy of conditionality: An empirical analysis of World Bank loan disbursements," Journal of Development Economics, Elsevier, vol. 89(1), pages 51-61, May.
- Nielson, Daniel L. & Tierney, Michael J., 2003. "Delegation to International Organizations: Agency Theory and World Bank Environmental Reform," International Organization, Cambridge University Press, vol. 57(02), pages 241-276, March.
- Franck Lecocq, 2003. "Pioneering Transactions, Catalyzing Markets, and Building Capacity: The Prototype Carbon Fund Contributions to Climate Policies," American Journal of Agricultural Economics, Agricultural and Applied Economics Association, vol. 85(3), pages 703-707.
- Robert K. Fleck & Christopher Kilby, 2006.
"World Bank Independence: A Model and Statistical Analysis of US Influence,"
Review of Development Economics,
Wiley Blackwell, vol. 10(2), pages 224-240, 05.
- Fleck, Robert K. & Kilby, Christopher & Fleck, Robert K., 2001. "World Bank Independence: A Model and Statistical Analysis of U.S. Influence," Vassar College Department of Economics Working Paper Series 53, Vassar College Department of Economics.
- Silvia Marchesi & Emanuela Sirtori, 2011. "Is two better than one? The effects of IMF and World Bank interaction on growth," The Review of International Organizations, Springer, vol. 6(3), pages 287-306, September.
- Paul Nelson, 2009. "Catherine Weaver. 2008. Hypocrisy trap: The World Bank and the poverty of reform (Princeton: Princeton University Press)," The Review of International Organizations, Springer, vol. 4(3), pages 325-328, September.
- Michaelowa, Axel & Jotzo, Frank, 2005. "Transaction costs, institutional rigidities and the size of the clean development mechanism," Energy Policy, Elsevier, vol. 33(4), pages 511-523, March.
When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:spr:revint:v:6:y:2011:i:3:p:259-286. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Sonal Shukla)or (Rebekah McClure)
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.