Climate business for poverty reduction? The role of the World Bank
No abstract is available for this item.
Volume (Year): 6 (2011)
Issue (Month): 3 (September)
|Contact details of provider:|| Web page: http://www.springer.com|
|Order Information:||Web: http://www.springer.com/business/sociology/journal/11558|
References listed on IDEAS
Please report citation or reference errors to , or , if you are the registered author of the cited work, log in to your RePEc Author Service profile, click on "citations" and make appropriate adjustments.:
- Dreher, Axel & Sturm, Jan-Egbert & Vreeland, James Raymond, 2009.
"Development aid and international politics: Does membership on the UN Security Council influence World Bank decisions?,"
Journal of Development Economics,
Elsevier, vol. 88(1), pages 1-18, January.
- Axel Dreher & Jan-Egbert Sturm & James R. Vreeland, 2007. "Development Aid and International Politics: Does Membership on the UN Security Council Influence World Bank Decisions?," KOF Working papers 07-171, KOF Swiss Economic Institute, ETH Zurich.
- Robert K. Fleck & Christopher Kilby, 2006. "World Bank Independence: A Model and Statistical Analysis of US Influence," Review of Development Economics, Wiley Blackwell, vol. 10(2), pages 224-240, 05.
- Fleck, Robert K. & Kilby, Christopher & Fleck, Robert K., 2001. "World Bank Independence: A Model and Statistical Analysis of U.S. Influence," Vassar College Department of Economics Working Paper Series 53, Vassar College Department of Economics.
- Silvia Marchesi & Emanuela Sirtori, 2011. "Is two better than one? The effects of IMF and World Bank interaction on growth," The Review of International Organizations, Springer, vol. 6(3), pages 287-306, September.
- Nielson, Daniel L. & Tierney, Michael J., 2003. "Delegation to International Organizations: Agency Theory and World Bank Environmental Reform," International Organization, Cambridge University Press, vol. 57(02), pages 241-276, March.
- Gutner, Tamar, 2005. "World Bank Environmental Reform: Revisiting Lessons from Agency Theory," International Organization, Cambridge University Press, vol. 59(03), pages 773-783, July.
- Michaelowa, Axel & Jotzo, Frank, 2005. "Transaction costs, institutional rigidities and the size of the clean development mechanism," Energy Policy, Elsevier, vol. 33(4), pages 511-523, March.
- Paul Nelson, 2009. "Catherine Weaver. 2008. Hypocrisy trap: The World Bank and the poverty of reform (Princeton: Princeton University Press)," The Review of International Organizations, Springer, vol. 4(3), pages 325-328, September.
- Franck Lecocq, 2003. "Pioneering Transactions, Catalyzing Markets, and Building Capacity: The Prototype Carbon Fund Contributions to Climate Policies," American Journal of Agricultural Economics, Agricultural and Applied Economics Association, vol. 85(3), pages 703-707.
- Kilby, Christopher, 2009. "The political economy of conditionality: An empirical analysis of World Bank loan disbursements," Journal of Development Economics, Elsevier, vol. 89(1), pages 51-61, May.
- Tamar Gutner, 2005. "Explaining the Gaps between Mandate and Performance: Agency Theory and World Bank Environmental Reform," Global Environmental Politics, MIT Press, vol. 5(2), pages 10-37, 05.
- Nielson, Daniel L. & Tierney, Michael J., 2005. "Theory, Data, and Hypothesis Testing: World Bank Environmental Reform Redux," International Organization, Cambridge University Press, vol. 59(03), pages 785-800, July.
- Tomz, Michael & King, Gary & Zeng, Langche, 2003. "ReLogit: Rare Events Logistic Regression," Journal of Statistical Software, Foundation for Open Access Statistics, vol. 8(i02).
- Michaelowa, Axel & Michaelowa, Katharina, 2005. "Climate or development: Is ODA diverted from its original purpose?," HWWI Research Papers 4-2, Hamburg Institute of International Economics (HWWI). Full references (including those not matched with items on IDEAS)
When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:spr:revint:v:6:y:2011:i:3:p:259-286. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Sonal Shukla)or (Rebekah McClure)
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.
If the full references list an item that is present in RePEc, but the system did not link to it, you can help with this form.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.