Financing the Response to Climate Change
Download full text from publisher
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Jean Charles Hourcade & Michel Aglietta & B Perrissin-Fabert, 2014. "Transition to a Low-Carbon society and sustainable economic recovery, a monetary-based financial device," Post-Print hal-01692593, HAL.
- Olga Kovalchuk, 2012. "Evaluation Mechanisms for Climate Finance," Discussion Paper Series RECAP15 003, RECAP15, European University Viadrina, Frankfurt (Oder).
- J. Hourcade & B. Perrissin Fabert & J. Rozenberg, 2012.
"Venturing into uncharted financial waters: an essay on climate-friendly finance,"
International Environmental Agreements: Politics, Law and Economics,
Springer, vol. 12(2), pages 165-186, May.
- Jean Charles Hourcade & Baptiste Perrissin-Fabert & Julie Rozenberg, 2011. "Venturing into Uncharted Financial Waters : an Essay on Climate-Friendly Finance," CIRED Working Papers hal-00866434, HAL.
- Rowlands, Ian, 2011. "Co-impacts of energy-related climate change mitigation in Africa’s least developed countries: the evidence base and research needs," LSE Research Online Documents on Economics 37575, London School of Economics and Political Science, LSE Library.
- Glemarec, Yannick, 2012. "Financing off-grid sustainable energy access for the poor," Energy Policy, Elsevier, vol. 47(S1), pages 87-93.
- Jeff Chelsky, 2011. "The SDR and Its Potential as an International Reserve Asset," World Bank Other Operational Studies 10095, The World Bank.
More about this item
KeywordsClimatic changes; Developing countries; Environment; External financing; Resource mobilization; Climate Change; Financing; mitigation; response to climate change; adaptation financing;
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:imf:imfspn:2010/06. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Jim Beardow) or (Hassan Zaidi). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/imfffus.html .
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .