The public policies of the mexican agricutural sector in the framework of the international economy
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- J. Michael Finger, 2001. "Implementing the Uruguay Round Agreements: Problems for Developing Countries," The World Economy, Wiley Blackwell, vol. 24(9), pages 1097-1108, September.
- J. Michael Finger & Julio J. Nogués, 2002.
"The Unbalanced Uruguay Round Outcome: The New Areas in Future WTO Negotiations,"
The World Economy, Wiley Blackwell, vol. 25(3), pages 321-340, March.
- Finger, J. Michael & Nogues, Julio J., 2001. "The unbalanced Ururguay Round outcome : the new areas in future WTO negotiations," Policy Research Working Paper Series 2732, The World Bank.
- J. Michael Finger & Julio J. Nogués, 2005. "The Unbalanced Uruguay Round Outcome: The New Areas in Future WTO Negotiations," International Trade 0502010, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- -, 1995. "Social Panorama of Latin America 1995," Panorama Social de América Latina, Naciones Unidas Comisión Económica para América Latina y el Caribe (CEPAL), number 37553 edited by Cepal.
- ., 2007. "Behavioral Analysis of Law and Corporate Finance," Chapters, in: Law and Corporate Finance, chapter 3, Edward Elgar Publishing.
- Jeffrey J. Schott, 2006. "Completing the Doha Round," Policy Briefs PB06-7, Peterson Institute for International Economics.
- Thomas W. Hertel & Will Martin, 2000. "Liberalising Agriculture and Manufactures in a Millennium Round:Implications for Developing Countries," The World Economy, Wiley Blackwell, vol. 23(04), pages 455-469, April.
- H. F. Coronel-Brizio & A. R. Hernandez-Montoya & Huerta-Quintanilla & M. Rodriguez-Achach & ., 2007. "Assessing symmetry of financial returns series," Papers physics/0701189, arXiv.org.
- ., 2007. "Pattern-Based Expectations and Financial Markets," Chapters, in: Expectations, Rationality and Economic Performance, chapter 9, Edward Elgar Publishing.
- ., 2007. "The Role of Law in Corporate Finance," Chapters, in: Law and Corporate Finance, chapter 1, Edward Elgar Publishing.
- Harold L. Cole & Hanno & YiLi Chien, 2007. "Macro Implications of Household Finance," 2007 Meeting Papers 479, Society for Economic Dynamics.
- ., 2007. "History of Law and Corporate Finance," Chapters, in: Law and Corporate Finance, chapter 4, Edward Elgar Publishing.
- John M. Antle, 1988. "World Agricultural Development and the Future of U.S. Agriculture," Books, American Enterprise Institute, number 51786, September.
- Tim Josling, 1993. "Agricultural Trade Issues in Transatlantic Trade Relations," The World Economy, Wiley Blackwell, vol. 16(5), pages 553-573, September.
- ., 2007. "The Economics of the Law and Corporate Finance," Chapters, in: Law and Corporate Finance, chapter 2, Edward Elgar Publishing.
Most related itemsThese are the items that most often cite the same works as this one and are cited by the same works as this one.
- Casu, Barbara & Girardone, Claudia, 2010. "Integration and efficiency convergence in EU banking markets," Omega, Elsevier, vol. 38(5), pages 260-267, October.
- Jianwei Lin & Gechun Liang & Sen Wu & Harry Zheng, 2011. "The Valuation Of The Basket Cds In A Primary-Subsidiary Model," Asia-Pacific Journal of Operational Research (APJOR), World Scientific Publishing Co. Pte. Ltd., vol. 28(02), pages 213-238.
- Reint Gropp & Anil K Kashyap, 2010.
"A New Metric for Banking Integration in Europe,"
NBER Chapters, in: Europe and the Euro, pages 219-246,
National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Gropp, Reint E. & Kashyap, Anil K., 2008. "A New Metric for Banking Integration in Europe," ZEW Discussion Papers 08-102, ZEW - Leibniz Centre for European Economic Research.
- Reint Gropp & Anil Kashyap, 2009. "A New Metric for Banking Integration in Europe," NBER Working Papers 14735, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Sun, Zhe & Vinig, Tsvi & Hosman, Thomas Daniël, 2017. "The financing of Chinese outbound mergers and acquisitions: Is there a distortion between state-owned enterprises and privately owned enterprises?," Research in International Business and Finance, Elsevier, vol. 39(PA), pages 377-388.
- Décamps, Jean-Paul & Mariotti, Thomas & Rochet, Jean-Charles & Villeneuve, Stéphane, 2008. "Free Cash-Flow, Issuance Costs and Stock Price Volatility," IDEI Working Papers 518, Institut d'Économie Industrielle (IDEI), Toulouse.
- Felicitas Nowak-Lehmann & Inmaculada Martínez-Zarzoso, 2003. "MERCOSUR-EU trade: The impact of adverse macroeconomic developments and trade barriers on MERCOSUR exports," International Trade 0310002, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Hoekman, Bernard, 2002.
"Strengthening the global trade architecture for development,"
Policy Research Working Paper Series
2757, The World Bank.
- Hoekman, Bernard M, 2002. "Strengthening the global trade architecture for development," Sede de la CEPAL en Santiago (Estudios e Investigaciones) 34902, Naciones Unidas Comisión Económica para América Latina y el Caribe (CEPAL).
- Liviu-Adrian ?aga, 2015. "Capital structure ? Romanian and Eastern-Europe companies," Proceedings of International Academic Conferences 1003806, International Institute of Social and Economic Sciences.
- Bernard Hoekman, 2002. "Developing Countries and the Political Economy of the Trading System," WIDER Working Paper Series DP2002-126, World Institute for Development Economic Research (UNU-WIDER).
- Ciarán mac an Bhaird & Brian Lucey, 2010. "Determinants of capital structure in Irish SMEs," Small Business Economics, Springer, vol. 35(3), pages 357-375, October.
- Felicitas Nowak-Lehmann D. & Inmaculada Martínez Zarzoso, 2003.
"Would MERCOSUR’s Exports to the EU Profit from Trade Liberalisation? Some General Insights and a Simulation Study for Argentina,"
Ibero America Institute for Econ. Research (IAI) Discussion Papers
092, Ibero-America Institute for Economic Research.
- Felicitas NOWAK-LEHMANN & Inmaculada MARTÍNEZ-ZARZOSO, 2010. "Would MERCOSUR´s Exports to the EU Profit from Trade Liberalisation ? Some General Insights and a Simulation Study for Argentina," EcoMod2004 330600105, EcoMod.
- Felicitas Nowak-Lehmann D. & Inmaculada Martínez- Zarzoso, 2004. "Would MERCOSUR´s Exports to the EU Profit from Trade Liberalisation? Some General Insights and a Simulation Study for Argentina," International Trade 0401002, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Weber, Thomas A., 2014. "On the (non-)equivalence of IRR and NPV," Journal of Mathematical Economics, Elsevier, vol. 52(C), pages 25-39.
- Kehinde Adekunle ADETILOYE & Patrick Omoruyi EKE, 2014. "A Review of Real Estate Valuation and Optimal Pricing Techniques," Asian Economic and Financial Review, Asian Economic and Social Society, vol. 4(12), pages 1878-1893, December.
- Lucian Cernat & Sam Laird & Alessandro Turrini, 2003. "How Important are Market Access Issues for Developing Countries in the Doha Agenda?," International Trade 0302004, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Hwee Kwan Chow, 2014. "International Transmission Of Interest Rates And The Open Economy Trilemma In Asia," The Singapore Economic Review (SER), World Scientific Publishing Co. Pte. Ltd., vol. 59(03), pages 1-18.
- repec:got:cegedp:30 is not listed on IDEAS
- Xufang Zhang & Changyou Sun & Jason Gordon & Ian A. Munn, 2020. "Determinants of Temporary Trade Barriers in Global Forest Products Industry," Sustainability, MDPI, Open Access Journal, vol. 12(9), pages 1-13, May.
- McCalla, Alex F., 2007. "Implications of WTO Developments for Market Integration," 2007 NAAMIC Workshop IV: Contemporary Drivers of Integration 163900, North American Agrifood Market Integration Consortium (NAAMIC).
- Costantini, Valeria & Monni, Salvatore, 2008.
"Environment, human development and economic growth,"
Ecological Economics, Elsevier, vol. 64(4), pages 867-880, February.
- Valeria Costantini & Salvatore Monni, 2006. "Environment, Human Development and Economic Growth," Working Papers 2006.35, Fondazione Eni Enrico Mattei.
- Costantini, Valeria & Monni, Salvatore, 2006. "Environment, Human Development and Economic Growth," International Energy Markets Working Papers 12113, Fondazione Eni Enrico Mattei (FEEM).
- Valeria Costantini & Salvatore Monni, 2006. "Environment, human development and economic growth," Departmental Working Papers of Economics - University 'Roma Tre' 0062, Department of Economics - University Roma Tre.
- Joseph Stiglitz & Andrew Charlton, 2005. "Un cycle de négociations commerciales pour le développement ?," Revue d’économie du développement, De Boeck Université, vol. 13(4), pages 17-54.
- Martínez-Zarzoso, Inmaculada & Nowak-Lehmann D., Felicitas, 2004. "MERCOSUR-European Union Trade: How important is EU Trade Liberalisation for MERCOSUR's Exports?," Center for European, Governance and Economic Development Research Discussion Papers 30, University of Goettingen, Department of Economics.
More about this item
Keywordspublic policy; economic optimization; markets; subsides./ las políticas públicas; la optimización económica; los mercados; desaparece.;
All these keywords.
- F50 - International Economics - - International Relations, National Security, and International Political Economy - - - General
- H42 - Public Economics - - Publicly Provided Goods - - - Publicly Provided Private Goods
- O18 - Economic Development, Innovation, Technological Change, and Growth - - Economic Development - - - Urban, Rural, Regional, and Transportation Analysis; Housing; Infrastructure
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:ipn:esecon:v:vii:y:2012:i:33:p:45-77. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Juan Marroquín-Arreola) The email address of this maintainer does not seem to be valid anymore. Please ask Juan Marroquín-Arreola to update the entry or send us the correct email address. General contact details of provider: https://edirc.repec.org/data/eeipnmx.html .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.