Implementation of Uruguay Round commitments : the development challenge
Download full text from publisher
Other versions of this item:
- J. Michael Finger & Philip Schuler, 2000. "Implementation of Urugauy Round Commitments: The Development Challenge," The World Economy, Wiley Blackwell, vol. 23(04), pages 511-525, April.
References listed on IDEAS
- Abbott, Frederick M, 1998. "The Enduring Enigma of Trips: A Challenge for the World Economic System," Journal of International Economic Law, Oxford University Press, vol. 1(4), pages 497-521, December.
- Otten, Adrian, 1998. "Implementation of the Trips Agreement and Prospects for Its Further Development," Journal of International Economic Law, Oxford University Press, vol. 1(4), pages 523-536, December.
- Finger, J. Michael & Schuknecht, Ludger, 1999. "Market access advances and retreats : the Uruguay Round and beyond," Policy Research Working Paper Series 2232, The World Bank.
- N/A, 1991. "Appraisal," National Institute Economic Review, National Institute of Economic and Social Research, vol. 138(1), pages 3-5, November.
- Gary Clyde Hufbauer & Kimberly Ann Elliott, 1994. "Measuring the Costs of Protection in the United States," Peterson Institute Press: All Books, Peterson Institute for International Economics, number 77.
- Primo Braga, Carlos A & Fink, Carsten, 1998. "Reforming Intellectual Property Rights Regimes: Challenges for Developing Countries," Journal of International Economic Law, Oxford University Press, vol. 1(4), pages 537-554, December.
More about this item
KeywordsHealth and Sanitation; International Trade and Trade Rules; Regulatory Regimes; Judicial System Reform; Intellectual Property Rights; Social Policy; Legal Products; Legislation; Real&Intellectual Property Law; Legal Reform; Common Property Resource Development; Health Care Services Industry; Food Security;
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:wbk:wbrwps:2215. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Roula I. Yazigi). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/dvewbus.html .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.