Reforming Intellectual Property Rights Regimes: Challenges for Developing Countries
Download full text from publisherTo our knowledge, this item is not available for download. To find whether it is available, there are three options:
1. Check below whether another version of this item is available online.
2. Check on the provider's web page whether it is in fact available.
3. Perform a search for a similarly titled item that would be available.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Padmashree Gehl Sampath, 2010. "Economic Aspects of Access to Medicines after 2005: Product Patent Protection and Emerging Firm Strategies in the Indian Pharmaceutical Industry," Working Papers id:3336, eSocialSciences.
- Finger, Michael J. & Schuler, Philip, 1999. "Implementation of Ururguay Round commitments : the development challenge," Policy Research Working Paper Series 2215, The World Bank.
- Nagano, Mamoru, 2013. "Similarities and differences among cross-border M&A and greenfield FDI determinants: Evidence from Asia and Oceania," Emerging Markets Review, Elsevier, vol. 16(C), pages 100-118.
- Gehl Sampath, Padmashree, 2003. "Designing National Regimes that Promote Public Health Objectives," UNU-INTECH Discussion Paper Series 8, United Nations University - INTECH.
- N. Gopalakrishnan & Prabha Nair & Aravind Babu, 2017. "Exploring the Relationship Between Geographical Indications and Traditional Knowledge," Working Papers id:12352, eSocialSciences.
- Mohamed Mansour Kadah, 2003. "Foreign Direct Investment and International Technology Transfer to Egypt," Working Papers 0317, Economic Research Forum, revised 06 Dec 2003.
- J. Michael Finger, 1999. "The WTO's Special Burden on Less Developed Countries," Cato Journal, Cato Journal, Cato Institute, vol. 19(3), pages 425-437, Winter.
- Damien Dussaux, Antoine Dechezlepretre, Matthieu Glachant, 2018. "Intellectual property rights protection and the international transfer of low-carbon technologies," GRI Working Papers 323, Grantham Research Institute on Climate Change and the Environment.
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:oup:jieclw:v:1:y:1998:i:4:p:537-54. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Oxford University Press) or (Christopher F. Baum). General contact details of provider: https://academic.oup.com/jiel .
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .