Designing National Regimes that Promote Public Health Objectives
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Malueg, David A. & Schwartz, Marius, 1994.
"Parallel imports, demand dispersion, and international price discrimination,"
Journal of International Economics,
Elsevier, vol. 37(3-4), pages 167-195, November.
- Malueg, D.A. & Schwartz, M., 1993. "Parallel Imports, Demand Dispersion and International Price Discrimination," Papers 93-6, U.S. Department of Justice - Antitrust Division.
- Lanjouw, J.O., 1997.
"The Introduction of Pharmaceutical Product Patents in India: "Heartless Exploitation of the Poor and Suffering"?,"
775, Yale - Economic Growth Center.
- Jean O. Lanjouw, 1998. "The Introduction of Pharmaceutical Product Patents in India: "Heartless Exploitation of the Poor and Suffering"?," NBER Working Papers 6366, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Jean O Lanjouw, 2003. "The Introduction of Pharmaceutical Product Patents in India: Heartless Exploitation of the Poor and Suffering?," Levine's Working Paper Archive 618897000000000598, David K. Levine.
- Suzanne Scotchmer & Jerry Green, 1990. "Novelty and Disclosure in Patent Law," RAND Journal of Economics, The RAND Corporation, vol. 21(1), pages 131-146, Spring.
- Sunil Kanwar & Robert Evenson, 2003.
"Does intellectual property protection spur technological change?,"
Oxford Economic Papers,
Oxford University Press, vol. 55(2), pages 235-264, April.
- Sunil Kanwar & Robert Evenson, 2001. "Does Intellectual Property Protection Spur Technological Change," Working Papers 831, Economic Growth Center, Yale University.
- Sunil Kanwar & Robert E Evanson, 2004. "Does Intellectual Property Protection Spur Technological Change?," Levine's Working Paper Archive 122247000000000455, David K. Levine.
- Lanjouw, Jean O. & Cockburn, Iain M., 2001. "New Pills for Poor People? Empirical Evidence after GATT," World Development, Elsevier, vol. 29(2), pages 265-289, February.
- F. M. Scherer, 1993. "Pricing, Profits, and Technological Progress in the Pharmaceutical Industry," Journal of Economic Perspectives, American Economic Association, vol. 7(3), pages 97-115, Summer.
- Primo Braga, Carlos A & Fink, Carsten, 1998. "Reforming Intellectual Property Rights Regimes: Challenges for Developing Countries," Journal of International Economic Law, Oxford University Press, vol. 1(4), pages 537-554, December.
- Suzanne Scotchmer, 1991. "Standing on the Shoulders of Giants: Cumulative Research and the Patent Law," Journal of Economic Perspectives, American Economic Association, vol. 5(1), pages 29-41, Winter.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Vaitsos, Constantine V., 2003. "Growth Theories Revisited: Enduring Questions with Changing Answers," UNU-INTECH Discussion Paper Series 9, United Nations University - INTECH.
More about this item
KeywordsTRIPS; IPRs; Intellectual Property; Agreements; Trade; Pharmaceuticals; Developing Countries; Drug Prices; Technology Policy; Innovation;
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:unm:unuint:200308. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Ad Notten). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/meritnl.html .