Intellectual Property and the Availability of Pharmaceuticals in Poor Countries
In: Innovation Policy and the Economy, Volume 3
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Rebecca Henderson & Iain Cockburn, 1996.
"Scale, Scope, and Spillovers: The Determinants of Research Productivity in Drug Discovery,"
RAND Journal of Economics,
The RAND Corporation, vol. 27(1), pages 32-59, Spring.
- Rebecca Henderson & Iain Cockburn, "undated". "Scale, Scope and Spillovers: The Determinants of Research Productivity in Drug Discovery," Working Papers ec25/94, Department of Economics, University of Lancaster.
- Diwan, Ishac & Rodrik, Dani, 1991.
"Patents, appropriate technology, and North-South trade,"
Journal of International Economics,
Elsevier, vol. 30(1-2), pages 27-47, February.
- Diwan, Ishac & Rodrik, Dani, 1989. "Patents, appropriate technology, and North-South trade," Policy Research Working Paper Series 251, The World Bank.
- Ishac Diwan & Dani Rodrik, 1989. "Patents, Appropriate Technology, and North-South Trade," NBER Working Papers 2974, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Deardorff, Alan V, 1992. "Welfare Effects of Global Patent Protection," Economica, London School of Economics and Political Science, vol. 59(233), pages 35-51, February.
- Wesley M. Cohen & Richard R. Nelson & John P. Walsh, 2000.
"Protecting Their Intellectual Assets: Appropriability Conditions and Why U.S. Manufacturing Firms Patent (or Not),"
NBER Working Papers
7552, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Wesley M Cohen & Richard R Nelson & John P Walsh, 2003. "Protecting Their Intellectual Assets: Appropriability Conditions and Why U.S. Manufacturing Firms Patent (Or Not)," Levine's Working Paper Archive 618897000000000624, David K. Levine.
- Lanjouw, Jean O. & Cockburn, Iain M., 2001. "New Pills for Poor People? Empirical Evidence after GATT," World Development, Elsevier, vol. 29(2), pages 265-289, February.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Margaret K. Kyle & Anita M. McGahan, 2012.
"Investments in Pharmaceuticals Before and After TRIPS,"
The Review of Economics and Statistics,
MIT Press, vol. 94(4), pages 1157-1172, November.
- Margaret Kyle & Anita McGahan, 2009. "Investments in Pharmaceuticals Before and After TRIPS," NBER Working Papers 15468, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Kyle, Margaret K & McGahan, Anita M, 2011. "Investments in Pharmaceuticals Before and After TRIPS," CEPR Discussion Papers 8371, C.E.P.R. Discussion Papers.
- Yaqub, Ohid & Nightingale, Paul, 2012. "Vaccine innovation, translational research and the management of knowledge accumulation," Social Science & Medicine, Elsevier, vol. 75(12), pages 2143-2150.
- Jean O. Lanjouw, 2004. "Propriété intellectuelle et développement ou comment imposer au monde un système perverti : commentaires," Revue d’économie du développement, De Boeck Université, vol. 12(3), pages 145-153.
- Penin, Julien, 2005.
"Patents versus ex post rewards: A new look,"
Elsevier, vol. 34(5), pages 641-656, June.
- Julien Pénin, 2003. "Patents versus ex-post rewards : a new look," Cahiers de recherche du Département des sciences économiques, UQAM 20-19, Université du Québec à Montréal, Département des sciences économiques.
- Julien Pénin, 2003. "Patents versus ex-post rewards: a new look," Working Papers of BETA 2003-09, Bureau d'Economie Théorique et Appliquée, UDS, Strasbourg.
- Ghauri, Pervez N. & Rao, P.M., 2009. "Intellectual property, pharmaceutical MNEs and the developing world," Journal of World Business, Elsevier, vol. 44(2), pages 206-215, April.
- repec:eee:ecolet:v:161:y:2017:i:c:p:74-77 is not listed on IDEAS
- Lubomira Radoilska, 2008. "Truthfulness and Business," Journal of Business Ethics, Springer, vol. 79(1), pages 21-28, April.
- Yaqub, Ohid, 2017. "Testing regimes in clinical trials: Evidence from four polio vaccine trajectories," Research Policy, Elsevier, vol. 46(2), pages 475-484.
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:nbr:nberch:10794. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: () or (Joanne Lustig). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/nberrus.html .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.