Trade policy and market access issues for developing countries : implications for the Millennium Round
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Julio.J. Nogués & Andrzej Olechowski & L. Alan Winters, 2015.
"The Extent of Nontariff Barriers to Industrial Countries' Imports,"
World Scientific Book Chapters,in: Non-Tariff Barriers, Regionalism and Poverty Essays in Applied International Trade Analysis, chapter 2, pages 29-47
World Scientific Publishing Co. Pte. Ltd..
- Nogues, Julio J & Olechowski, Andrzej & Winters, L Alan, 1986. "The Extent of Nontariff Barriers to Industrial Countries' Imports," World Bank Economic Review, World Bank Group, vol. 1(1), pages 181-199, September.
- Lindland, Jostein, 1997. "The impact of the Uruguay Round on tariff escalation in agricultural products," Food Policy, Elsevier, vol. 22(6), pages 487-500, December.
- repec:wsi:wschap:9789813108448_0004 is not listed on IDEAS
- Finger, J. Michael & Schuknecht, Ludger, 1999. "Market access advances and retreats : the Uruguay Round and beyond," Policy Research Working Paper Series 2232, The World Bank.
- Steven J. Matusz & David G. Tarr, 2017. "Adjusting To Trade Policy Reform," World Scientific Book Chapters,in: Trade Policies for Development and Transition, chapter 4, pages 77-114 World Scientific Publishing Co. Pte. Ltd..
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- repec:nbp:nbpbik:v:48:y:2017:i:1:p:45-72 is not listed on IDEAS
- Bernard Hoekman & Francis Ng & Marcelo Olarreaga, 2002.
"Eliminating Excessive Tariffs on Exports of Least Developed Countries,"
World Bank Economic Review,
World Bank Group, vol. 16(1), pages 1-21, June.
- Hoekman, Bernard & Ng, Francis & Olarreaga, Marcelo, 2001. "Eliminating excessive tariffs on exports of least developed countries," Policy Research Working Paper Series 2604, The World Bank.
- Dan Schwab & Eric Werker, 2014. "Profits and Economic Development," Harvard Business School Working Papers 14-087, Harvard Business School.
- Sangeeta Khorana & Nicholas Perdikis & May T. Yeung & William A. Kerr, 2010. "Bilateral Trade Agreements in the Era of Globalization," Books, Edward Elgar Publishing, number 13719.
- Martin, Will, 2005. "Outgrowing resource dependence theory and some recent developments," Policy Research Working Paper Series 3482, The World Bank.
- repec:idb:idbbks:350 is not listed on IDEAS
- Marc Bacchetta., 2007. "Market Access: Unfinished Business: Post-Uruguay Round Inventory and Issues," Working Papers id:1166, eSocialSciences.
- Cadot, Olivier & de Melo, Jaime & Olarreaga, Marcelo, 2000. "The Protectionist Bias of Duty Drawbacks and the New Regionalism," CEPR Discussion Papers 2559, C.E.P.R. Discussion Papers.
- Patrick Messerlin & Sam Laird, 2002. "Trade Policy Regimes and Development Strategies: A Comparative Study," Working Papers hal-00973060, HAL.
- Daniel Lederman & William F. Maloney, 2007. "Natural Resources : Neither Curse nor Destiny," World Bank Publications, The World Bank, number 7183, April.
- Paolo Epifani & Juliette Vitaloni, 2006.
""GATT-think" with Asymmetric Countries,"
Review of International Economics,
Wiley Blackwell, vol. 14(3), pages 427-444, August.
- Paolo Epifani & Juliette Vitaloni, 2003. "‘GATT-Think’ with Asymmetric Countries," KITeS Working Papers 141, KITeS, Centre for Knowledge, Internationalization and Technology Studies, Universita' Bocconi, Milano, Italy, revised Mar 2003.
- Paolo Epifani & Juliette Vitaloni, 2003. "GATT-Think with Asymmetric Countries," Development Working Papers 175, Centro Studi Luca d'Agliano, University of Milano.
- Shah, Deepak, 2007. "Horticultural Exports of Developing Countries: Prospects and Issues," MPRA Paper 3925, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- BOURGUIGNON François & GOH Chor-ching, "undated". "Trade and Labor Market Vulnerability in Indonesia, Korea, and Thailand," EcoMod2003 330700024, EcoMod.
- World Bank Group, 2016. "Global Economic Prospects, January 2016," World Bank Publications, The World Bank, number 23435, April.
- Eyal Ronen, 2017.
"Tariffs and non-tariff measures: substitutes or complements. A cross-country analysis,"
Bank i Kredyt,
Narodowy Bank Polski, vol. 48(1), pages 45-72.
- Ronen, Eyal, 2017. "Tariffs and Non-Tariff Measures: Substitutes or Complements. A Cross Country Analysis," MPRA Paper 83724, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Deepak Shah, 2008. "Horticultural Exports of Developing Countries: Issues under WTO Regime," Economic Analysis Working Papers (2002-2010). Atlantic Review of Economics (2011-2016), Colexio de Economistas de A Coruña, Spain and Fundación Una Galicia Moderna, vol. 7, pages 1-13, March.
- Taghouti, Ibtissem & Martinez-Gomez, Victor & Coque, JosÃ© MarÃa Garcia Alvarez, 0. "Exploring Eu Food Safety Notifications On Agro-Food Imports: Are Mediterranean Partner Countries Discriminated?," International Journal of Food and Agricultural Economics (IJFAEC), Alanya Alaaddin Keykubat University, Department of Economics and Finance, vol. 3.
- Mary Amiti, 2005. "Are uniform tariffs optimal?," Chapters,in: Trade Theory, Analytical Models and Development, chapter 3 Edward Elgar Publishing.
- Uttam Kumar Deb, 2006. "Rules of Origin and Non-Tariff Barriers in Agricultural Trade: Perspectives from Bangladesh and Cambodia," Working Papers 1206, Asia-Pacific Research and Training Network on Trade (ARTNeT), an initiative of UNESCAP and IDRC, Canada..
- Daniel Lederman & William F. Maloney, 2007.
"Natural Resources : Neither Curse nor Destiny,"
World Bank Publications,
The World Bank, number 7183, September.
- Anthony J. Venables & William Maloney & Ari Kokko & Claudio Bravo Ortega & Daniel Lederman & Roberto Rigobón & José De Gregorio & Jesse Czelusta & Shamila A. Jayasuriya & Magnus Blomström & L. Colin X, 2007. "Natural Resources: Neither Curse nor Destiny," IDB Publications (Books), Inter-American Development Bank, number 59538 edited by William Maloney & Daniel Lederman, February.
- World Bank, 2001. "Trade and Foreign Exchange Policies in Iran : Reform Agenda, Economic Implications and Impact on the Poor," World Bank Other Operational Studies 15478, The World Bank.
- Hoekman, Bernard & Ng, Francis & Olarreaga, Marcelo, 2001. "Tariff Peaks in the Quad and Least Developed Country Exports," CEPR Discussion Papers 2747, C.E.P.R. Discussion Papers.
- Hatta, Tatsuo, 2015. "Revenue-Constrained Combination of an Optimal Tariff and Duty Drawback," AGI Working Paper Series 2015-19, Asian Growth Research Institute.
More about this item
KeywordsPoverty Assessment; Free Trade; Trade Policy; Economic Conditions and Volatility; Environmental Economics&Policies; Economic Theory&Research; Export Competitiveness;
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:wbk:wbrwps:2214. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Roula I. Yazigi). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/dvewbus.html .