Estimating the Impact of WTO and Domestic Reforms on the Indian Cotton and Textile Sectors: a General‐Equilibrium Approach
Download full text from publisher
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Nordås, Hildegunn Kyvik, 2004. "The global textile and clothing industry post the agreement on textiles and clothing," WTO Discussion Papers 5, World Trade Organization (WTO), Economic Research and Statistics Division.
- International Monetary Fund, 2005.
"Crouching Tiger, Hidden Dragon; What Are the Consequences of China’s WTO Entry for India’s Trade?,"
IMF Working Papers
05/101, International Monetary Fund.
- Valerie Cerra & Sandra A. Rivera & Sweta C. Saxena, 2005. "Crouching Tiger, Hidden Dragon: What Are the Consequences of China’s WTO Entry for India’s Trade?," International Trade 0508005, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Aziz ELBEHRI, 2010. "MFA Quota Removal and Global Textile and Cotton Trade: Estimating Quota Trade Restrictiveness and Quantifying Post-MFA Trade Patterns," EcoMod2004 330600048, EcoMod.
- Kym Anderson & Ernesto Valenzuela & Lee Ann Jackson, 2008.
"Recent and Prospective Adoption of Genetically Modified Cotton: A Global Computable General Equilibrium Analysis of Economic Impacts,"
Economic Development and Cultural Change, University of Chicago Press, vol. 56(2), pages 265-296, January.
- Anderson, Kym & Valenzuela, Ernesto & Jackson, Lee Ann, 2006. "Recent and prospective adoption of genetically modified cotton : a global computable general equilibrium analysis of economic impacts," Policy Research Working Paper Series 3917, The World Bank.
- Peter Walkenhorst, 2004. "Liberalising Trade in Textiles and Clothing: A Survey of Quantitative Studies," International Trade 0401007, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Arief Anshory Yusuf, 2004. "Poverty and Environmental Degradation: Searching for Theoretical Linkages," Working Papers in Economics and Development Studies (WoPEDS) 200403, Department of Economics, Padjadjaran University, revised Oct 2004.
- Kyvik Nord°as, Hildegunn., 2005. "Labour implications of the textiles and clothing quota phase-out," ILO Working Papers 993744523402676, International Labour Organization.
- Kathuria, Sanjay & Martin, Will & Bhardwaj, Anjali, 2001. "Implications for South Asian countries for abolishing the Multifibre Arrangement," Policy Research Working Paper Series 2721, The World Bank.
- repec:ilo:ilowps:374452 is not listed on IDEAS
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:bla:rdevec:v:7:y:2003:i:3:p:343-359. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Wiley Content Delivery). General contact details of provider: http://www.blackwellpublishing.com/journal.asp?ref=1363-6669 .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.