The role of export taxes in the field of primary commodities
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Peter Warr, 2002. "Export taxes and income distribution: The Philippines coconut levy," Review of World Economics (Weltwirtschaftliches Archiv), Springer;Institut für Weltwirtschaft (Kiel Institute for the World Economy), vol. 138(3), pages 437-458, September.
- Hudson, Darren & Ethridge, Don, 1999. "Export taxes and sectoral economic growth: evidence from cotton and yarn markets in Pakistan," Agricultural Economics, Blackwell, vol. 20(3), pages 263-276, May.
- De Santis, Roberto A, 2000. "Optimal Export Taxes, Welfare, Industry Concentration, and Firm Size: A General Equilibrium Analysis," Review of International Economics, Wiley Blackwell, vol. 8(2), pages 319-335, May.
- Stephen Marks & Donald Larson & Jacqueline Pomeroy, 1998. "Economic Effects of Taxes on Exports of Palm Oil Products," Bulletin of Indonesian Economic Studies, Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 34(3), pages 37-58.
- Peter G. Warr, 2001. "Welfare Effects of an Export Tax: Thailand's Rice Premium," American Journal of Agricultural Economics, Agricultural and Applied Economics Association, vol. 83(4), pages 903-920.
- Larson, Donald F., 1996. "Indonesia's palm oil subsector," Policy Research Working Paper Series 1654, The World Bank.
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:zbw:wtodps:4. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (ZBW - Leibniz Information Centre for Economics). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/wtoerch.html .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.