Export taxes and income distribution: The Philippines coconut levy
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
References listed on IDEAS
- Markusen, James R. & Melvin, James R. & Maskus, Keith E. & Kaempfer, William, 1995. "International trade: theory and evidence," MPRA Paper 21989, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Coxhead, Ian A. & Warr, Peter G., 1995.
"Does Technical Progress In Agriculture Alleviate Poverty? A Philippine Case Study,"
Australian Journal of Agricultural Economics,
Australian Agricultural and Resource Economics Society, vol. 39(1), pages 1-30, April.
- Ian A. Coxhead & Peter G. Warr, 1995. "Does Technical Progress In Agriculture Alleviate Poverty? A Philippine Case Study," Australian Journal of Agricultural and Resource Economics, Australian Agricultural and Resource Economics Society, vol. 39(1), pages 25-54, April.
- Riedel, James, 1988. "The Demand for LDC Exports of Manufactures: Estimates from Hong Kong," Economic Journal, Royal Economic Society, vol. 98(389), pages 138-148, March.
- Balisacan, Arsenio M, 1993.
"Agricultural Growth, Landlessness, Off-farm Employment, and Rural Poverty in the Philippines,"
Economic Development and Cultural Change,
University of Chicago Press, vol. 41(3), pages 533-562, April.
- Arsenio M. Balisacan, 1991. "Agricultural Growth, Landlessness, Off-Farm Employment, and Rural Poverty in the Philippines," UP School of Economics Discussion Papers 199101, University of the Philippines School of Economics.
- Balisacan, Arsenio M., 1991. "Agricultural Growth, Landlessness, Off-Farm Employment and Rural Poverty in the Philippines," 1991 Conference (35th), February 11-14, 1991, Armidale, Australia 145723, Australian Agricultural and Resource Economics Society.
- Peter G. Warr & Frances Wollmer, 1996.
"The Demand For Ldc Exports Of Primary Commodities: The Case Of The Philippines,"
Australian Journal of Agricultural and Resource Economics,
Australian Agricultural and Resource Economics Society, vol. 40(1), pages 37-49, April.
- Warr, Peter G. & Wollmer, Frances, 1996. "The Demand For Ldc Exports Of Primary Commodities: The Case Of The Philippines," Australian Journal of Agricultural Economics, Australian Agricultural and Resource Economics Society, vol. 40(1), pages 1-13, April.
- Codsi, George & Pearson, K R & Wilcoxen, Peter J, 1992. "General-Purpose Software for Intertemporal Economic Models," Computer Science in Economics & Management, Kluwer;Society for Computational Economics, vol. 5(1), pages 57-79, February.
- Muscatelli, Vito Antonio & Srinivasan, T G & Vines, David, 1992. "Demand and Supply Factors in the Determination of NIE Exports: A Simultaneous Error-Correction Model for Hong Kong Exports," CEPR Discussion Papers 671, C.E.P.R. Discussion Papers.
- Corden, W.M., 1984. "The normative theory of international trade," Handbook of International Economics, in: R. W. Jones & P. B. Kenen (ed.), Handbook of International Economics, edition 1, volume 1, chapter 2, pages 63-130, Elsevier.
- Premachandra Athukorala & James Riedel, 1991. "The small country assumption: A reassessment with evidence from Korea," Review of World Economics (Weltwirtschaftliches Archiv), Springer;Institut für Weltwirtschaft (Kiel Institute for the World Economy), vol. 127(1), pages 138-151, March.
- Bautista, Romeo M, 1978. "Interrelated Products and the Elasticity of Export Supply in Developing Countries," International Economic Review, Department of Economics, University of Pennsylvania and Osaka University Institute of Social and Economic Research Association, vol. 19(1), pages 181-194, February.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Piermartini, Roberta, 2004. "The role of export taxes in the field of primary commodities," WTO Discussion Papers 4, World Trade Organization (WTO), Economic Research and Statistics Division.
- Estrades, Carmen, 2015.
"The Role of Export Restrictions in Agriculture Trade,"
2015: Trade and Societal Well-Being, December 13-15, 2015, Clearwater Beach, Florida
229229, International Agricultural Trade Research Consortium.
- Estrades, Carmen & Flores, Manuel & Lezama, Guillermo, 2017. "The Role of Export Restrictions in Agricultural Trade," Commissioned Papers 256421, International Agricultural Trade Research Consortium.
- Carmen Estrades & Manuel Flores & Guillermo Lezama, 2017. "The Role of Export Restrictions in Agricultural Trade," Documentos de Trabajo (working papers) 0417, Department of Economics - dECON.
- Waschik, Robert & Fraser, Iain, 2007.
"A computable general equilibrium analysis of export taxes in the Australian wool industry,"
Elsevier, vol. 24(4), pages 712-736, July.
- Fraser, Iain & Waschik, Robert, 2006. "A Computable General Equilibrium Analysis of Export Taxes in the Australian Wool Industry," 2006 Conference (50th), February 8-10, 2006, Sydney, Australia 139733, Australian Agricultural and Resource Economics Society.
- Danzer, Alexander M. & Grundke, Robert, 2016.
"Coerced Labor in the Cotton Sector: How Global Commodity Prices (Don't) Transmit to the Poor,"
IZA Discussion Papers
9971, Institute of Labor Economics (IZA).
- Alexander M. Danzer & Robert Grundke, 2016. "Coerced Labor in the Cotton Sector: How Global Commodity Prices (Don't) Transmit to the Poor," CESifo Working Paper Series 5937, CESifo.
- Rifin, Amzul & Nauly, Dahlia, 2013. "The Effect of Export Tax on Indonesia’s Cocoa Export Competitiveness," 2013 Conference (57th), February 5-8, 2013, Sydney, Australia 152175, Australian Agricultural and Resource Economics Society.
- Olga Solleder, 2013. "Panel Export Taxes (PET) Dataset: New Data on Export Tax Rates," IHEID Working Papers 07-2013, Economics Section, The Graduate Institute of International Studies.
- Mahadevan, Renuka & Nugroho, Anda & Amir, Hidayat, 2017. "Do inward looking trade policies affect poverty and income inequality? Evidence from Indonesia's recent wave of rising protectionism," Economic Modelling, Elsevier, vol. 62(C), pages 23-34.
- Fitawek, Wegayehu, 2016. "The Effect Of Export Tax On The Competitiveness Of Ethiopia’S Leather Industry," Research Theses 265673, Collaborative Masters Program in Agricultural and Applied Economics.
- Bouet, Antoine & Laborde Debucquet, David, 2010. "Economics of export taxation in a context of food crisis," IFPRI discussion papers 994, International Food Policy Research Institute (IFPRI).
- Amzul Rifin, 2015. "The Impact of Export Tax Policy on Cocoa Farmers and Supply Chain," The International Trade Journal, Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 29(1), pages 39-62, March.
More about this item
KeywordsC68; F13; O53;
- C68 - Mathematical and Quantitative Methods - - Mathematical Methods; Programming Models; Mathematical and Simulation Modeling - - - Computable General Equilibrium Models
- F13 - International Economics - - Trade - - - Trade Policy; International Trade Organizations
- O53 - Economic Development, Innovation, Technological Change, and Growth - - Economywide Country Studies - - - Asia including Middle East
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:spr:weltar:v:138:y:2002:i:3:p:437-458. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Sonal Shukla) or (Springer Nature Abstracting and Indexing). General contact details of provider: http://www.springer.com .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.