Technical Change, Land Quality, and Income Distribution: A General Equilibrium Analysis
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Coxhead, Ian & Jayasuriya, Sisira, 1993. "Technical Change in Agriculture and Land Degradation in Developing Countries: A General Equilibrium Analysis," Staff Papers 200548, University of Wisconsin-Madison, Department of Agricultural and Applied Economics.
- Coxhead, Ian A. & Warr, Peter G., 1991. "Poverty and Welfare Effects of Technical Change: A General Equilibrium Analysis for Philippine Agriculture," Staff Papers 200541, University of Wisconsin-Madison, Department of Agricultural and Applied Economics.
- Esmedekh Lkhanaajav, 2016. "CoPS-style CGE modelling and analysis," Centre of Policy Studies/IMPACT Centre Working Papers g-264, Victoria University, Centre of Policy Studies/IMPACT Centre.
- Erickson, Kenneth W. & Moss, Charles B. & Mishra, Ashok K., 2002. "The Measurement Of Inequality In Canadian And U.S. Agricultural Income By Components Of Net Value Added," 2002 Annual meeting, July 28-31, Long Beach, CA 19866, American Agricultural Economics Association (New Name 2008: Agricultural and Applied Economics Association).
- Coxhead, Ian & Jayasuriya, Sisira, 1992. "Technical Change in Agriculture and Land Degradation in Developing Countries: A General Equilibrium Analysis," Staff Papers 200547, University of Wisconsin-Madison, Department of Agricultural and Applied Economics.
- Coxhead, Ian & Jayasuriya, Sisira, 1993. "Tax and Trade Policies, Erosion and Economic Welfare in Developing Countries," Staff Papers 200570, University of Wisconsin-Madison, Department of Agricultural and Applied Economics.
- David W. Marcouiller & Dean F. Schreiner & David K. Lewis, 1996. "The Impact Of Forest Land Use On Regional Value Added," The Review of Regional Studies, Southern Regional Science Association, vol. 26(2), pages 211-233, Fall.
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:oup:ajagec:v:73:y:1991:i:2:p:345-360.. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Oxford University Press) or (Christopher F. Baum). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/aaeaaea.html .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.