Demand and Supply Factors in the Determination of NIE Exports: A Simultaneous Error-Correction Model for Hong Kong
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Athanasoglou, Panayiotis P. & Bardaka, Ioanna C., 2010.
"New trade theory, non-price competitiveness and export performance,"
Elsevier, vol. 27(1), pages 217-228, January.
- Athanasoglou, Panayiotis & Bardaka, Ioanna, 2010. "New trade theory, non-price competitiveness and export performance," MPRA Paper 32047, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Baak, SaangJoon, 2014. "Do Chinese and Korean products compete in the Japanese market? An investigation of machinery exports," Journal of the Japanese and International Economies, Elsevier, vol. 34(C), pages 256-271.
- Prof Peter G. Warr & Fracnes J. Wollmer, 1996.
"The International Demand for Thailand's Rice Exports,"
Trade and Development
96/10, Australian National University, Department of Economics.
- Peter G. Warr & Frances J. Wollmer, 1996. "The International Demand for Thailand's Rice Exports," Departmental Working Papers 1996-10, The Australian National University, Arndt-Corden Department of Economics.
- Afia Malik, 2000. "Demand For Textile And Clothing Exports Of Pakistan," PIDE-Working Papers 2000:180, Pakistan Institute of Development Economics.
- repec:spr:empeco:v:54:y:2018:i:2:d:10.1007_s00181-016-1220-3 is not listed on IDEAS
- Kirsanova, Tatiana & Menzies, Gordon & Vines, David, 2007. "Stiglitz Versus the IMF on the Asian Debt Crisis: An Intertemporal Model with Real Exchange Rate Overshooting," CEPR Discussion Papers 6318, C.E.P.R. Discussion Papers.
- Arslan Razmi, 2005. "Balance of Payments Constrained Growth Model: The Case of India," UMASS Amherst Economics Working Papers 2005-05, University of Massachusetts Amherst, Department of Economics.
- Raihan, Selim & Razzaque, Mohammad A, 2007. "WTO and regional trade negotiation outcomes: quantitative assessments of potential implications on Bangladesh," MPRA Paper 38475, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Utku UTKULU & Dilek SEYMEN & Aydin ARI, "undated". "Export Supply and Trade Reform: The Turkish Evidence," EcoMod2004 330600144, EcoMod.
- Mody, Ashoka & Yilmaz, Kamil, 1997.
"Is there persistence in the growth of manufactured exports? Evidence from newly industrializing countries,"
Journal of Development Economics,
Elsevier, vol. 53(2), pages 447-470, August.
- Mody, Ashoka & Yilmaz, Kamil & DEC, 1994. "Is there persistence in the growth of manufactured exports? Evidence from newly industrializing countries," Policy Research Working Paper Series 1276, The World Bank.
- Barros, Alexandre Rands & Amazonas, Analice, 1996. "Manufactured exports from Brazil: determinants and consequences," Revista Brasileira de Economia - RBE, FGV/EPGE - Escola Brasileira de Economia e Finanças, Getulio Vargas Foundation (Brazil), vol. 50(1), January.
- Niemi, Jyrki, 2000. "Short-run and Long-run Elasticities for ASEAN Agricultural Exports to the European Union: an Error-correction Mechanism Approach," 2000 Conference, August 13-18, 2000, Berlin, Germany 197212, International Association of Agricultural Economists.
- Baiardi, Donatella & Bianchi, Carluccio & Lorenzini, Eleonora, 2015. "The price and income elasticities of the top clothing exporters: Evidence from a panel data analysis," Journal of Asian Economics, Elsevier, vol. 38(C), pages 14-30.
- Tilak Abeysinghe & Keen Meng Choy, 2005.
"Modelling Small Economy Exports : The Case of Singapore,"
Trade Working Papers
21980, East Asian Bureau of Economic Research.
- Tilak Abeysinghe & Keen Meng Choy, 2005. "Modelling Small Economy Exports: The Case of Singapore," SCAPE Policy Research Working Paper Series 0501, National University of Singapore, Department of Economics, SCAPE.
- Chris Allen & David Vines, 1993. "Should Clinton Cut the Deficit or is there a Global Paradox of Thrift?," The World Economy, Wiley Blackwell, vol. 16(2), pages 133-158, March.
- Nejib Hachicha, 2001. "Exports, Export Composition And Growth: A Simultaneous Error-Correction Model For Tunisia," International Economic Journal, Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 17(1), pages 101-120.
- Sinha Roy, Saikat, 2007. "Demand and Supply Factors in the Determination of India's Disaggregated Manufactured Exports: A Simultaneous Error-Correction Aprroach," MPRA Paper 68589, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- repec:pid:journl:v:55:y:2016:i:3:p:191-210 is not listed on IDEAS
- Permani, Risti, 2013. "Optimal Export Tax Rates of Cocoa Beans: A Vector Error Correction Model Approach," Australian Journal of Agricultural and Resource Economics, Australian Agricultural and Resource Economics Society, vol. 57(4), December.
- Donatella Baiardi & Carluccio Bianchi & Eleonora Lorenzini, 2014. "The price and income elasticities of the top clothing exporters: Evidence from a panel data analysis," DEM Working Papers Series 074, University of Pavia, Department of Economics and Management.
- Wani, Mr. Nassir Ul Haq & Dhami, Dr. Jasdeep Kaur & Sidana, Dr. Neeru, 2016. "India's trade linkage with BRCS: An econometric study," MPRA Paper 81949, University Library of Munich, Germany, revised 18 Mar 2017.
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:ecj:econjl:v:102:y:1992:i:415:p:1467-77. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Wiley-Blackwell Digital Licensing) or (Christopher F. Baum). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/resssea.html .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.