Export demand for Tahitian black pearls
No abstract is available for this item.
References listed on IDEAS
Please report citation or reference errors to , or , if you are the registered author of the cited work, log in to your RePEc Author Service profile, click on "citations" and make appropriate adjustments.:
- Thomas L. Marsh, 2005.
"Economic substitution for US wheat food use by class ,"
Australian Journal of Agricultural and Resource Economics,
Australian Agricultural and Resource Economics Society, vol. 49(3), pages 283-301, 09.
- Marsh, Thomas L., 2005. "Economic substitution for US wheat food use by class," Australian Journal of Agricultural and Resource Economics, Australian Agricultural and Resource Economics Society, vol. 49(3), September.
- Devadoss, S. & Meyers, William H., 1990. "Variability in wheat export demand elasticity: policy implications," Agricultural Economics, Blackwell, vol. 4(3-4), pages 381-394, December.
- Steven T. Buccola & Loren VanderZanden, 1997. "Wine Demand, Price Strategy, and Tax Policy," Review of Agricultural Economics, Agricultural and Applied Economics Association, vol. 19(2), pages 428-440.
- Poirine, Bernard, 1999. "A Theory of Aid as Trade with Special Reference to Small Islands," Economic Development and Cultural Change, University of Chicago Press, vol. 47(4), pages 831-52, July.
- Carmen M. Reinhart, 1995.
"Devaluation, Relative Prices, and International Trade: Evidence from Developing Countries,"
IMF Staff Papers,
Palgrave Macmillan, vol. 42(2), pages 290-312, June.
- Reinhart, Carmen, 1995. "Devaluation, Relative Prices, and International Trade: Evidence from Developing Countries," MPRA Paper 6974, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Carmen Reinhart, 1994. "Devaluation, Relative Prices, and International Trade; Evidence From Developing Countries," IMF Working Papers 94/140, International Monetary Fund.
- Reinhart, Carmen, 1994. "Devaluation, Relative Prices, and International Trade," MPRA Paper 13708, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Chanjin Chung & Diansheng Dong & Todd M. Schmit & Harry M. Kaiser & Brian W. Gould, 2005.
"Estimation of price elasticities from cross-sectional data,"
John Wiley & Sons, Ltd., vol. 21(4), pages 565-584.
- Chung, Chanjin & Dong, Diansheng & Kaiser, Harry M. & Schmit, Todd M., 2001. "Estimation of Price Elasticities from Cross-Sectional Data," 2001 Annual meeting, August 5-8, Chicago, IL 20517, American Agricultural Economics Association (New Name 2008: Agricultural and Applied Economics Association).
- Knut LÃ¸yland & Vidar Ringstad, 2009. "On the Price and Income Sensitivity of the Demand for Sports: Has Linderâ€™s Disease Become More Serious?," Journal of Sports Economics, , vol. 10(6), pages 601-618, December.
- Devadoss, S. & Meyers, William H., 1990. "Variability in wheat export demand elasticity: Policy implications," Agricultural Economics of Agricultural Economists, International Association of Agricultural Economists, vol. 4(3-4), December.
- Stern, Robert M & Baum, Christopher F & Greene, Mark N, 1979. "Evidence on Structural Change in the Demand for Aggregate U.S. Imports and Exports," Journal of Political Economy, University of Chicago Press, vol. 87(1), pages 179-92, February.
- Tisdell, Clement A. & Poirine, Bernard, 1998. "Socio-Economics of Pearl Culture: Industry Changes and Comparisons focusing on Australia and French Polynesia," Economics, Ecology and Environment Working Papers 47952, University of Queensland, School of Economics.
- Augustine C. Arize, 2001. "Traditional export demand relation and parameter instability: An empirical investigation," Journal of Economic Studies, Emerald Group Publishing, vol. 28(6), pages 378-396, October.
- Frank Asche & Trond Bjørndal & Kjell G. Salvanes, 1998. "The Demand for Salmon in the European Union: The Importance of Product Form and Origin," Canadian Journal of Agricultural Economics/Revue canadienne d'agroeconomie, Canadian Agricultural Economics Society/Societe canadienne d'agroeconomie, vol. 46(1), pages 69-81, 03.
- Craig A. Gallet & John A. List, 2003. "Cigarette demand: a meta-analysis of elasticities," Health Economics, John Wiley & Sons, Ltd., vol. 12(10), pages 821-835.
When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:ags:auagre:125702. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (AgEcon Search)
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.
If the full references list an item that is present in RePEc, but the system did not link to it, you can help with this form.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.