Export demand for Tahitian black pearls
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Poirine, Bernard, 1999. "A Theory of Aid as Trade with Special Reference to Small Islands," Economic Development and Cultural Change, University of Chicago Press, vol. 47(4), pages 831-852, July.
- Craig A. Gallet & John A. List, 2003. "Cigarette demand: a meta-analysis of elasticities," Health Economics, John Wiley & Sons, Ltd., vol. 12(10), pages 821-835.
- Devadoss, S. & Meyers, William H., 1990. "Variability in wheat export demand elasticity: policy implications," Agricultural Economics, Blackwell, vol. 4(3-4), pages 381-394, December.
- Tisdell, Clement A. & Poirine, Bernard, 1998. "Socio-Economics of Pearl Culture: Industry Changes and Comparisons focusing on Australia and French Polynesia," Economics, Ecology and Environment Working Papers 47952, University of Queensland, School of Economics.
- Carmen M. Reinhart, 1995.
"Devaluation, Relative Prices, and International Trade: Evidence from Developing Countries,"
IMF Staff Papers,
Palgrave Macmillan, vol. 42(2), pages 290-312, June.
- Carmen Reinhart, 1994. "Devaluation, Relative Prices, and International Trade; Evidence From Developing Countries," IMF Working Papers 94/140, International Monetary Fund.
- Reinhart, Carmen, 1995. "Devaluation, Relative Prices, and International Trade: Evidence from Developing Countries," MPRA Paper 6974, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Frank Asche & Trond Bjørndal & Kjell G. Salvanes, 1998. "The Demand for Salmon in the European Union: The Importance of Product Form and Origin," Canadian Journal of Agricultural Economics/Revue canadienne d'agroeconomie, Canadian Agricultural Economics Society/Societe canadienne d'agroeconomie, vol. 46(1), pages 69-81, March.
- Thomas L. Marsh, 2005.
"Economic substitution for US wheat food use by class ,"
Australian Journal of Agricultural and Resource Economics,
Australian Agricultural and Resource Economics Society, vol. 49(3), pages 283-301, September.
- Marsh, Thomas L., 2005. "Economic substitution for US wheat food use by class," Australian Journal of Agricultural and Resource Economics, Australian Agricultural and Resource Economics Society, vol. 49(3), September.
- Knut LÃ¸yland & Vidar Ringstad, 2009. "On the Price and Income Sensitivity of the Demand for Sports: Has Linderâ€™s Disease Become More Serious?," Journal of Sports Economics, , vol. 10(6), pages 601-618, December.
- Chanjin Chung & Diansheng Dong & Todd M. Schmit & Harry M. Kaiser & Brian W. Gould, 2005.
"Estimation of price elasticities from cross-sectional data,"
John Wiley & Sons, Ltd., vol. 21(4), pages 565-584.
- Chung, Chanjin & Dong, Diansheng & Kaiser, Harry M. & Schmit, Todd M., 2001. "Estimation of Price Elasticities from Cross-Sectional Data," 2001 Annual meeting, August 5-8, Chicago, IL 20517, American Agricultural Economics Association (New Name 2008: Agricultural and Applied Economics Association).
- Steven T. Buccola & Loren VanderZanden, 1997. "Wine Demand, Price Strategy, and Tax Policy," Review of Agricultural Economics, Agricultural and Applied Economics Association, vol. 19(2), pages 428-440.
- Stern, Robert M & Baum, Christopher F & Greene, Mark N, 1979. "Evidence on Structural Change in the Demand for Aggregate U.S. Imports and Exports," Journal of Political Economy, University of Chicago Press, vol. 87(1), pages 179-192, February.
- Augustine C. Arize, 2001. "Traditional export demand relation and parameter instability: An empirical investigation," Journal of Economic Studies, Emerald Group Publishing, vol. 28(6), pages 378-396, October.
- Devadoss, S. & Meyers, William H., 1990. "Variability in wheat export demand elasticity: Policy implications," Agricultural Economics of Agricultural Economists, International Association of Agricultural Economists, vol. 4(3-4), December.
More about this item
KeywordsFrench Polynesia exports pearl; Tahitian black pearls; price and income elasticities for raw pearl exports; product differentiation; cross-price elasticities; Agribusiness; Agricultural and Food Policy; Agricultural Finance; Community/Rural/Urban Development; Demand and Price Analysis; Environmental Economics and Policy; Farm Management; Financial Economics; Food Consumption/Nutrition/Food Safety; Institutional and Behavioral Economics; Marketing; Production Economics; ISSN 1442-6951;
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:ags:auagre:125702. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (AgEcon Search). General contact details of provider: http://www.agrifood.info/review/ .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.