Effects of Slowdown in Industrial Countries on Growth in Non-Oil Developing Countries
Download full text from publisher
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- A. U. Santos-Paulino, 2002.
"Trade Liberalisation and Export Performance in Selected Developing Countries,"
Journal of Development Studies, Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 39(1), pages 140-164.
- Amelia U. Santos-Paulino, 2000. "Trade Liberalisation and Export Performance in Selected Developing Countries," Studies in Economics 0012, School of Economics, University of Kent.
- Carmen M. Reinhart, 1991.
"Fiscal Policy, the Real Exchange Rate, and Commodity Prices,"
IMF Staff Papers, Palgrave Macmillan, vol. 38(3), pages 506-524, September.
- Reinhart, Carmen, 1988. "Commodity markets and the international transmission of fiscal shocks," MPRA Paper 13411, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Reinhart, Carmen, 1991. "Fiscal Policy, the Real Exchange Rate, and Commodity Prices," MPRA Paper 8197, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Reinhart, Carmen, 1990. "Fiscal policy, the real exchange rate and commodity prices: A global framework," MPRA Paper 14102, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Haoatai, Heinarii & Monypenny, Richard, 2011. "Export demand for Tahitian black pearls," Australasian Agribusiness Review, University of Melbourne, Department of Agriculture and Food Systems, vol. 19, pages 1-16.
- L. Rangasamy & K. Brick, 2007. "The Implications Of Oecd Growth For South African Exports," South African Journal of Economics, Economic Society of South Africa, vol. 75(4), pages 644-658, December.
- Abdelhak S. Senhadji & Claudio E. Montenegro, 1999.
"Time Series Analysis of Export Demand Equations: A Cross-Country Analysis,"
IMF Staff Papers, Palgrave Macmillan, vol. 46(3), pages 1-2.
- Mr. Abdelhak S Senhadji & Mr. Claudio Montenegro, 1998. "Time Series Analysis of Export Demand Equations: A Cross-Country Analysis," IMF Working Papers 1998/149, International Monetary Fund.
- Ghazouani, Tarek & Boukhatem, Jamel & Yan Sam, Chung, 2020. "Causal interactions between trade openness, renewable electricity consumption, and economic growth in Asia-Pacific countries: Fresh evidence from a bootstrap ARDL approach," Renewable and Sustainable Energy Reviews, Elsevier, vol. 133(C).
- Jaime Guajardo & Guillermo Le Fort, 1999. "Cuenta Corriente y Desvíos Transitorios en Términos de Intercambio y Volúmenes de Exportaciones: Chile 1985-1999," Working Papers Central Bank of Chile 49, Central Bank of Chile.
- Sayef Bakari, 2017.
"The Three-Way Linkages Between Export, Import And Economic Growth: New Evidence From Tunisia,"
Journal of Smart Economic Growth, , vol. 2(3), pages 13-53, December.
- Bakari, Sayef, 2017. "The Three-Way Linkages between Export, Import and Economic Growth: New Evidence from Tunisia," MPRA Paper 81080, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Abdelhak Senhadji, 1998. "Time-Series Estimation of Structural Import Demand Equations: A Cross-Country Analysis," IMF Staff Papers, Palgrave Macmillan, vol. 45(2), pages 236-268, June.
- Gérald Collange & François Guillaumat-Taillet, 1987. "Une projection à moyen terme de la dette des pays en développement débiteurs de la France," Revue de l'OFCE, Programme National Persée, vol. 21(1), pages 153-190.
- Dean DeRosa, 1992. "Protection and export performance in Sub-Saharan Africa," Review of World Economics (Weltwirtschaftliches Archiv), Springer;Institut für Weltwirtschaft (Kiel Institute for the World Economy), vol. 128(1), pages 88-124, March.
- Bozhechkova, A.V. (Божечкова, А.В.) & Sinelnikova-Muryleva, Elena Vladimirovna (Синельникова-Мурылева, Елена Владимировна), 2016. "The Impact of Higher Interest Rates on Loans to the Economic Growth of the Russian Federation in the Current Environment [Влияние Высоких Процентных Ставок По Заимствованиям На Экономический Рост Р," Working Papers 21310, Russian Presidential Academy of National Economy and Public Administration.
More about this item
KeywordsOP; developing country; oil developing countries; country; growth rate; export; industrial country; country growth; rate of growth; developing country group; country imports; Exports; Imports; Export performance; Personal income; Oil exports; Middle East; Africa; South America; Western Hemisphere; North America; Western Europe;
All these keywords.
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:imf:imfops:1982/005. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: . General contact details of provider: https://edirc.repec.org/data/imfffus.html .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
We have no bibliographic references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: Akshay Modi (email available below). General contact details of provider: https://edirc.repec.org/data/imfffus.html .
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.