The Impact of Higher Interest Rates on Loans to the Economic Growth of the Russian Federation in the Current Environment
[Влияние Высоких Процентных Ставок По Заимствованиям На Экономический Рост Российской Федерации В Текущих Условиях]
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Janet L. Yellen, 2009.
"A view of the economic crisis and the Federal Reserve's response,"
FRBSF Economic Letter,
Federal Reserve Bank of San Francisco, issue jul6.
- Janet L. Yellen, 2009. "A view of the economic crisis and the Federal Reserve’s response," Speech 74, Federal Reserve Bank of San Francisco.
- Oliver Gottschalg & Degenhard Meier & Stephan Schödel, 2011. "Interest Alignment and Firm Performance," Working Papers hal-00586547, HAL.
- Zura Kakushadze, 2015. "On Origins of Alpha," Papers 1511.01395, arXiv.org.
- Koji Ishibashi, 2001. "Strategic delegation under quality competition," Journal of Economics, Springer, vol. 73(1), pages 25-56, February.
- Ministry of Railways, 2009. "Introducing the Railway Budget 2009-10," Working Papers id:1861, eSocialSciences.
- Wang Yufeng & Liu Shulin, 2014. "Fiscal Behavior Volatility, Economic Growth, and Urban-Rural Income Disparity," Journal of Systems Science and Information, De Gruyter, vol. 2(3), pages 217-225, June.
- Blossfeld, Hans-Peter & Bos, Wilfried & Daniel, Hans-Dieter & Hannover, Bettina & Lenzen, Dieter & Prenzel, Manfred & Roßbach, Hans-Günther & Tippelt, Rudolf & Wößmann, Ludger, . "Zwischenbilanz Ganztagsgrundschulen: Betreuung oder Rhythmisierung? Gutachten," Monographs in Economics, University of Munich, Department of Economics, number 20242, November.
- Chin-Feng Lin, 2011. "Use of dynamic programming to improve the detection of means-end chains from laddering data," Quality & Quantity: International Journal of Methodology, Springer, vol. 45(6), pages 1385-1396, October.
- Mas-Colell, Andreu & Whinston, Michael D. & Green, Jerry R., 1995. "Microeconomic Theory," OUP Catalogue, Oxford University Press, number 9780195102680.
- Bénichou, O. & Coppey, M. & Moreau, M. & Suet, P.H. & Voituriez, R., 2005. "A stochastic theory for the intermittent behaviour of foraging animals," Physica A: Statistical Mechanics and its Applications, Elsevier, vol. 356(1), pages 151-156.
- Eduardo Levy-Yeyati & Nathan Converse & Tomas Williams, 2017.
"How ETFs Amplify the Global Financial Cycle in Emerging Markets,"
School of Government Working Papers
201702, Universidad Torcuato Di Tella.
- Eduardo Levy Yeyati, 2019. "How ETFs Amplify the Global Financial Cycle in Emerging Markets," CID Working Papers 351, Center for International Development at Harvard University.
- Nathan Converse & Eduardo Levy-Yeyati & Tomas Williams, 2018. "How ETFs Amplify the Global Financial Cycle in Emerging Markets," Documentos de Trabajo LACEA 016200, The Latin American and Caribbean Economic Association - LACEA.
- Tomas Williams & Nathan Converse & Eduardo Levy-Yeyati, 2018. "How ETFs Amplify the Global Financial Cycle in Emerging Markets," Working Papers 2018-1, The George Washington University, Institute for International Economic Policy, revised Sep 2018.
- Eckbo, B. Espen & Norli, Oyvind, 2005. "Liquidity risk, leverage and long-run IPO returns," Journal of Corporate Finance, Elsevier, vol. 11(1-2), pages 1-35, March.
- Eric Scorsone & David B. Schweikhardt, 2017. "Rethinking the Foundation of the Original Institutional Economics Policy and Reform Program: Reactions to Thomas C. Leonardâ€™s â€œIlliberal Reformersâ€," Journal of Economic Issues, Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 51(2), pages 409-416, April.
- Paul Bishop & Nick Wiseman, 1999. "The North-South Divide in the UK Defence Sector," Regional Studies, Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 33(9), pages 829-841.
- Kefeng Wang & FeiYue Ye, 2015. "Improved Encryption Algorithm of Images Based on Three-Dimensional Chaos," International Journal of Cognitive Informatics and Natural Intelligence (IJCINI), IGI Global, vol. 9(2), pages 73-83, April.
- The Editors, 2018. "List of Reviewers for the Forum, 2012–2017," Forum for Social Economics, Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 47(3-4), pages 386-389, October.
- Uros Bacic, 1966. "Los hábitos de consumo de los obreros industriales de Bahía Blanca," Estudios Economicos, Universidad Nacional del Sur, Departamento de Economia, vol. 5(9-10), pages 113-120, january-d.
- Lisa Fleisher & Adam Leive & George Schieber, 2013. "Taking Stock of Fiscal Health: Trends in Global, Regional, and Country Level Health Financing," Health, Nutrition and Population (HNP) Discussion Paper Series 87994, The World Bank.
More about this item
Keywordsinterest rates; econonomic growth; loans;
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:rnp:wpaper:21310. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (RANEPA maintainer). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/aneeeru.html .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.