Inflation targeting in Brazil
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to look for a different version below or search for a different version of it.
Other versions of this item:
References listed on IDEAS
- Luiz-Fernando De Paula & Antonio J. Alves, 2003.
"Banking behaviour and the Brazilian economy after the Real Plan: The post-Keynesian approch,"
Banca Nazionale del Lavoro Quarterly Review,
Banca Nazionale del Lavoro, vol. 56(227), pages 337-365.
- Luiz-Fernando De Paula & Antonio J. Alves, 2003. "Banking behaviour and the Brazilian economy after the Real Plan: The post-Keynesian approch," BNL Quarterly Review, Banca Nazionale del Lavoro, vol. 56(227), pages 337-365.
- Axel A. Weber & Wolfgang Lemke & Andreas Worms, 2008. "How useful is the concept of the natural real rate of interest for monetary policy?," Cambridge Journal of Economics, Oxford University Press, vol. 32(1), pages 49-63, January.
- Alvaro Angeriz & Philip Arestis, 2008.
"Assessing inflation targeting through intervention analysis,"
Oxford Economic Papers,
Oxford University Press, vol. 60(2), pages 293-317, April.
- Alvaro Angeriz & Philip Arestis, 2007. "Assessing Inflation Targeting Through Intervention Analysis," Money Macro and Finance (MMF) Research Group Conference 2006 87, Money Macro and Finance Research Group.
- Luiz Fernando de Paula, 2007. "FINANCIAL LIBERALISATION, EXCHANGE RATE REGIME AND ECONOMIC PERFORMANCE IN BRICs COUNTRIES," Anais do XXXV Encontro Nacional de Economia [Proceedings of the 35th Brazilian Economics Meeting] 016, ANPEC - AssociaÃ§Ã£o Nacional dos Centros de PÃ³s-GraduaÃ§Ã£o em Economia [Brazilian Association of Graduate Programs in Economics].
- Marcelo Kfoury Muinhos & Sergio Afonso Lago Alves, 2003. "Medium-Size Macroeconomic Model for the Brazilian Economy," Working Papers Series 64, Central Bank of Brazil, Research Department.
- Alvaro Angeriz & Philip Arestis, 2007. "Assessing the Performance of 'Inflation Targeting Lite' Countries," The World Economy, Wiley Blackwell, vol. 30(11), pages 1621-1645, November.
- Luis Miguel Galindo & Jaime Ros, 2008. "Alternatives to inflation targeting in Mexico," International Review of Applied Economics, Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 22(2), pages 201-214.
- Philip Arestis & Malcolm Sawyer, 2008. "Are the European Central Bank and Bank of England Macroeconomic Models Consistent with the New Consensus in Macroeconomics?," Ekonomia, Cyprus Economic Society and University of Cyprus, vol. 11(2), pages 51-68, Winter.
- Reisen, Helmut & Grandes, Martín, 2005. "Exchange rate regimes and macroeconomic performance in Argentina, Brazil and Mexico," Revista CEPAL, Naciones Unidas Comisión Económica para América Latina y el Caribe (CEPAL), August.
- Alexandre A. Tombini & Sergio A. Lago Alves, 2006. "The Recent Brazilian Disinflation Process and Costs," Working Papers Series 109, Central Bank of Brazil, Research Department.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Bartsch, Klaus & Hein, Eckhard & Truger, Achim, 2001.
"Zur Interdependenz von Geld- und Lohnpolitik: Makroökonometrische Ex-post und Ex-ante Simulationen verschiedener Szenarien für die Bundesrepublik Deutschland
[On the interdependence of monetary and," MPRA Paper 18715, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Bartsch, Klaus & Hein, Eckhard & Truger, Achim, 2001. "Zur Interdependenz von Geld- und Lohnpolitik: Makroökonometrische Ex-post und Ex-ante Simulationen verschiedener Szenarien für die Bundesrepublik Deutschland," WSI Working Papers 100, The Institute of Economic and Social Research (WSI), Hans-Böckler-Foundation.
- repec:ilo:ilowps:488272 is not listed on IDEAS
- Hein, Eckhard, 2001.
"Institutions and macroeconomic performance: Central bank independence, labour market institutions and the perspectives for inflation and employment in the European Monetary Union,"
WSI Working Papers
95, The Institute of Economic and Social Research (WSI), Hans-Böckler-Foundation.
- Hein, Eckhard, 2001. "Institutions and Macroeconomic Performance: Central Bank Independence, Labour Market Institutions and the Perspectives for Inflation and Employment in the European Monetary Union," MPRA Paper 18880, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Glocker, Christian & Towbin, Pascal, 2015. "Reserve requirements as a macroprudential instrument – Empirical evidence from Brazil," Journal of Macroeconomics, Elsevier, vol. 44(C), pages 158-176.
- repec:udc:esteco:v:44:y:2017:i:2:p:223-250 is not listed on IDEAS
- Modenesi, Rui Lyrio & Modenesi, André de Melo & Martins, Norberto Montani & Fontaine, Patrick, 2015.
"Restructuring the Economic Policy Framework in Brazil: Genuine or Gattopardo change?,"
Revue de la Régulation - Capitalisme, institutions, pouvoirs,
Association Recherche et Régulation, vol. 17.
- Patrick Fontaine Reis De Araujo & André De Melo Modenesi & Norberto Montani Martins & Ruy Lyrio Modenesi, 2016. "Restructuring The Economic Policy Framework In Brazil: Genuine Or Gattopardo Change?," Anais do XLII Encontro Nacional de Economia [Proceedings of the 42nd Brazilian Economics Meeting] 014, ANPEC - AssociaÃ§Ã£o Nacional dos Centros de PÃ³s-GraduaÃ§Ã£o em Economia [Brazilian Association of Graduate Programs in Economics].
- Balliester Reis, Thereza, 2016. "Why are policy real interest rates so high in Brazil? An analysis of the determinants of the Central Bank of Brazil's real interest rate," IPE Working Papers 80/2016, Berlin School of Economics and Law, Institute for International Political Economy (IPE).
- Ivan Mendieta Muñoz, 2013. "El modelo de objetivos de inflación y el efecto pass-through en América Latina," Revista de Economía Crítica, Asociación de Economía Crítica, vol. 15, pages 5-30.
- Helder de Mendonca, 2007. "Towards credibility from inflation targeting: the Brazilian experience," Applied Economics, Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 39(20), pages 2599-2615.
- Christian Glocker & Pascal Towbin, 2012. "The Macroeconomic Effects of Reserve Requirements," WIFO Working Papers 420, WIFO.
- AndrÃ© de Melo Modenesi & Rui Lyrio Modenesi & JosÃ© Luis Oreiro & Norberto Montani Martins, 2013. "Convention, interest rates and monetary policy: a post-Keynesianâ€“French-conventions-school approach," European Journal of Economics and Economic Policies: Intervention, Edward Elgar Publishing, vol. 10(1), pages 76-92.
- Naqvi, Bushra & Rizvi, Syed Kumail Abbas, 2009. "Inflation Targeting Framework: Is the story different for Asian Economies?," MPRA Paper 19546, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Hein, Eckhard, 1999.
"Zentralbank-Politik und makroökonomische Ergebnisse: eine sozio-institutionelle Interpretation
[Central Bank Policies and Macroeconomic Results: A Socio-institutional Interpretation]," MPRA Paper 18881, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Magalhães Prates, Daniela. & Ferreira, Adriana Nunes. & Gorayeb, Daniela., 2015. "The Brazilian credit market : recent developments and impact on inequality," ILO Working Papers 994882723402676, International Labour Organization.
- Philip Arestis & Malcolm Sawyer, 2010. "What Monetary Policy after the Crisis?," Review of Political Economy, Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 22(4), pages 499-515.
More about this item
Keywordsinflation targeting; emerging economies; New Consensus Macroeconomic model; Brazilian economy;
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:taf:irapec:v:25:y:2011:i:2:p:127-148. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Chris Longhurst). General contact details of provider: http://www.tandfonline.com/CIRA20 .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.