Evaluating unconventional monetary policies -why aren’t they more effective?
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Pengfei Wang & Yi Wen, 2009.
"Financial development and economic volatility: a unified explanation,"
2009-022, Federal Reserve Bank of St. Louis.
- Yi Wen & Pengfei Wang, 2010. "Financial Development and Economic Volatility:A Unified Explanation," 2010 Meeting Papers 66, Society for Economic Dynamics.
- John Moore & Nobuhiro Kiyotaki, 2008.
"Liquidity, Business Cycles, and Monetary Policy,"
2008 Meeting Papers
35, Society for Economic Dynamics.
- Nobuhiro Kiyotaki & John Moore, 2012. "Liquidity, Business Cycles and Monetary Policy," ESE Discussion Papers 113, Edinburgh School of Economics, University of Edinburgh.
- Nobuhiro Kiyotaki & John Moore, 2012. "Liquidity, Business Cycles, and Monetary Policy," NBER Working Papers 17934, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Kehoe, Timothy J & Levine, David K, 2001. "Liquidity Constrained Markets versus Debt Constrained Markets," Econometrica, Econometric Society, vol. 69(3), pages 575-598, May.
- William T. Gavin & Benjamin D. Keen & Alexander W. Richter & Nathaniel A. Throckmorton, 2013.
"Global Dynamics at the Zero Lower Bound,"
Auburn Economics Working Paper Series
auwp2013-17, Department of Economics, Auburn University.
- Nathaniel Throckmorton & Benjamin Keen & Alexander Richter & William Gavin, 2013. "Global Dynamics at the Zero Lower Bound," 2013 Meeting Papers 839, Society for Economic Dynamics.
- William T. Gavin & Benjamin D. Keen & Alexander Richter & Nathaniel Throckmorton, 2013. "Global dynamics at the zero lower bound," Working Papers 2013-007, Federal Reserve Bank of St. Louis.
- Arvind Krishnamurthy & Annette Vissing-Jorgensen, 2011. "The Effects of Quantitative Easing on Interest Rates: Channels and Implications for Policy," Brookings Papers on Economic Activity, Economic Studies Program, The Brookings Institution, vol. 42(2 (Fall)), pages 215-287.
- Pengfei Wang & Yi Wen & Zhiwei Xu, 2018.
"Financial Development and Long-Run Volatility Trends","
Review of Economic Dynamics,
Elsevier for the Society for Economic Dynamics, vol. 28, pages 221-251, April.
- Wang, Pengfei & Wen, Yi & Xu, Zhiwei, 2013. "Financial development and long-run volatility trends," Working Papers 2013-003, Federal Reserve Bank of St. Louis, revised 18 Aug 2017.
- Han Chen & Vasco Cúrdia & Andrea Ferrero, 2012.
"The Macroeconomic Effects of Large‐scale Asset Purchase Programmes,"
Royal Economic Society, vol. 122(564), pages 289-315, November.
- Han Chen & Vasco Cúrdia & Andrea Ferrero, 2011. "The macroeconomic effects of large-scale asset purchase programs," Staff Reports 527, Federal Reserve Bank of New York.
- Vasco Curdia & Andrea Ferrero & Han Chen, 2012. "The Macroeconomic Effects of Large-Scale Asset Purchase Programs," 2012 Meeting Papers 372, Society for Economic Dynamics.
- Han Chen & Vasco Cúrdia & Andrea Ferrero, 2012. "The macroeconomic effects of large-scale asset purchase programs," Working Paper Series 2012-22, Federal Reserve Bank of San Francisco.
- Francisco J. Buera & Benjamin Moll, 2012. "Aggregate Implications of a Credit Crunch," NBER Working Papers 17775, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Guido Lorenzoni & Veronica Guerrieri, 2010. "Credit Crises and Liquidity Traps," 2010 Meeting Papers 1182, Society for Economic Dynamics.
- Gavin, William T. & Keen, Benjamin D. & Richter, Alexander W. & Throckmorton, Nathaniel A., 2015. "The zero lower bound, the dual mandate, and unconventional dynamics," Journal of Economic Dynamics and Control, Elsevier, vol. 55(C), pages 14-38.
- James Bullard & Jacek Suda & Aarti Singh & Costas Azariadis, 2014. "Debt Overhang and Monetary Policy," 2014 Meeting Papers 948, Society for Economic Dynamics.
- Roger E.A. Farmer, 2012.
"Qualitative Easing: How it Works and Why it Matters,"
NBER Working Papers
18421, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Farmer, Roger E A, 2012. "Qualitative Easing: How it Works and Why it Matters," CEPR Discussion Papers 9153, C.E.P.R. Discussion Papers.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Bozhechkova, A.V. & Sinelnikova-Muryleva, Elena Vladimirovna, 2016. "The Impact of Higher Interest Rates on Loans to the Economic Growth of the Russian Federation in the Current Environment," Working Papers 21310, Russian Presidential Academy of National Economy and Public Administration.
More about this item
KeywordsMonetary policy ; Liquidity (Economics) ; Inflation (Finance);
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
- NEP-ALL-2013-10-25 (All new papers)
- NEP-CBA-2013-10-25 (Central Banking)
- NEP-DGE-2013-10-25 (Dynamic General Equilibrium)
- NEP-MAC-2013-10-25 (Macroeconomics)
- NEP-MON-2013-10-25 (Monetary Economics)
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:fip:fedlwp:2013-028. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Kathy Cosgrove). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/frbslus.html .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.