Report NEP-DGE-2013-10-25This is the archive for NEP-DGE, a report on new working papers in the area of Dynamic General Equilibrium. Christian Zimmermann issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Giorgio Motta & Patrizio Tirelli, 2013. "Money Targeting, Heterogeneous Agents and Dynamic Instability," Working Papers 257, University of Milano-Bicocca, Department of Economics, revised Oct 2013.
- George Alessandria & Sangeeta Pratap & Vivian Z. Yue, 2013. "Export dynamics in large devaluations," International Finance Discussion Papers 1087, Board of Governors of the Federal Reserve System (U.S.).
- José A Carrasco-Gallego & Margarita Rubio, 2013. "Macroprudential and Monetary Policies: Implications for Financial Stability and Welfare," Discussion Papers 2013/04, University of Nottingham, Centre for Finance, Credit and Macroeconomics (CFCM).
- José A Carrasco-Gallego & Margarita Rubio, 2013. "Macroprudential Measures, Housing Markets and Monetary Policy," Discussion Papers 2013/05, University of Nottingham, Centre for Finance, Credit and Macroeconomics (CFCM).
- Juan S Mora-Sanguinetti & Margarita Rubio, 2013. "Recent Reforms in Spanish Housing Markets: An Evaluation using a DSGE Model," Discussion Papers 2013/03, University of Nottingham, Centre for Finance, Credit and Macroeconomics (CFCM).
- Eugenia Vella & Evangelos Dioikitopoulos & Sarantis Kalyvitis, "undated". "Green Spending Reforms, Growth and Welfare with Endogenous Subjective Discounting," DEOS Working Papers 1335, Athens University of Economics and Business.
- Gang Sun, 2013. "Consumption Inequality and Discount Rate Heterogeneity," CDMA Working Paper Series 201311, Centre for Dynamic Macroeconomic Analysis.
- d'Albis, Hippolyte & Etner, Johanna, 2013. "Illiquid Life Annuities," MPRA Paper 50751, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Yi Wen, 2013. "Evaluating unconventional monetary policies -why aren’t they more effective?," Working Papers 2013-028, Federal Reserve Bank of St. Louis.
- Gang Sun, 2012. "Complete Markets Strikes Back: Revisiting Risk Sharing Tests under Discount Rate Heterogeneity," CDMA Working Paper Series 201310, Centre for Dynamic Macroeconomic Analysis, revised 26 Feb 2013.
- Alexander W. Richter & Nathaniel A. Throckmorton, 2013. "The Consequences of Uncertain Debt Targets," Auburn Economics Working Paper Series auwp2013-18, Department of Economics, Auburn University.
- Mark A Roberts, 2013. "Fiscal rules and the maximum sustainable size of the public debt in the Diamond overlapping generations model," Discussion Papers 2013/07, University of Nottingham, Centre for Finance, Credit and Macroeconomics (CFCM).
- Maria Rosaria Carillo & Vincenzo Lombardo & Alberto Zazzaro, 2013. "Family Firm Connections and Entrepreneurial Human Capital in the Process of Development," Mo.Fi.R. Working Papers 89, Money and Finance Research group (Mo.Fi.R.) - Univ. Politecnica Marche - Dept. Economic and Social Sciences.
- Loumrhari, Ghizlan, 2013. "Vieillissement démographique, longévité et épargne. Le cas du Maroc [Ageing population, longevity and save. The case of Morocco]," MPRA Paper 50649, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Amigues, Jean-Pierre & Moreaux, Michel, 2013. "Optimal growth under a climate constraint," TSE Working Papers 13-436, Toulouse School of Economics (TSE).
- Cristina Arellano & Yan Bai, 2013. "Linkages across Sovereign Debt Markets," NBER Working Papers 19548, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Matthias Doepke & Martin Schneider, 2013. "Money as a Unit of Account," NBER Working Papers 19537, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Puch, Luis A. & Díaz, Antonia, 2013. "A theory of vintage capital investment and energy use," UC3M Working papers. Economics we1320, Universidad Carlos III de Madrid. Departamento de Economía.