A three gap model of foreign transfers and GPD growth rate in developing countries
Download full text from publisher
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Deepak Nayyar, 2007. "Macroeconomics in develpoing countries," Banca Nazionale del Lavoro Quarterly Review, Banca Nazionale del Lavoro, vol. 60(242), pages 249-269.
- Hinh T. Dinh, 1999. "Fiscal solvency and sustainability in economic management," Policy Research Working Paper Series 2213, The World Bank.
- Jose Miguel Albala-Bertrand, 2004. "Can the Composition of Capital Constrain Potential Output? A Gap Approach," Working Papers 510, Queen Mary University of London, School of Economics and Finance.
- Jose Miguel Albala-Bertrand, 1999. "Infrastructure Shortage: A Gap Approach," Working Papers 404, Queen Mary University of London, School of Economics and Finance.
- Deepak Nayyar, 2007. "Macroeconomics in develpoing countries," BNL Quarterly Review, Banca Nazionale del Lavoro, vol. 60(242), pages 249-269.
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:rio:texdis:221. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/dpucrbr.html .
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .