Anticipations and the Nonneutrality of Money
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Petr Duczynski, 2005. "On the Empirics of the Non-neutrality of Money: Evidence from Developed Countries," Czech Journal of Economics and Finance (Finance a uver), Charles University Prague, Faculty of Social Sciences, vol. 55(5-6), pages 267-282, May.
- Eden, Maya & Nguyen, Ha, 2014. "Inflation and indivisible investment in developing economies," Policy Research Working Paper Series 6972, The World Bank.
- Joseph E. Stiglitz, 1983. "On the Relevance or Irrelevance of Public Financial Policy," NBER Working Papers 1057, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Acocella, Nicola & Di Bartolomeo, Giovanni & Hibbs Jr., Douglas A., 2008.
"Labor market regimes and the effects of monetary policy,"
Journal of Macroeconomics,
Elsevier, vol. 30(1), pages 134-156, March.
- Acocella, Nicola & Di Bartolomeo, Giovanni & Hibbs Jr., Douglas A., 2004. "Labor market regimes and the effects of monetary policy," Working Papers in Economics 145, University of Gothenburg, Department of Economics, revised 12 May 2006.
- Maurice Obstfeld, 1985.
"The Capital Inflows Problem Revisited: A Stylized Model of Southern Cone Disinflation,"
Review of Economic Studies,
Oxford University Press, vol. 52(4), pages 605-625.
- Maurice Obstfeld, 1984. "The Capital Inflows Problem Revisited: A Stylized Model of Southern Cone Disinflation," NBER Working Papers 1456, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- van der Ploeg, F., 1988.
"Monetary and fiscal policy in interdependent economies with capital accumulation, death and population growth,"
1988-7, Tilburg University, Center for Economic Research.
- van der Ploeg, Frederick, 1988. "Monetary and Fiscal Policy in Interdependent Economies with Capital Accumulation, Death and Population Growth," CEPR Discussion Papers 270, C.E.P.R. Discussion Papers.
- Alogoskoufis, G.S. & van der Ploeg, F., 1991. "Money and growth revisited," Discussion Paper 1991-9, Tilburg University, Center for Economic Research.
- Zijp, R. van, 1990. "New classical monetary business cycle theory," Serie Research Memoranda 0058, VU University Amsterdam, Faculty of Economics, Business Administration and Econometrics.
- J. David Richardson, 1981. "Four Observations on Modern International Commercial Policy under Floating Exchange Rates," NBER Working Papers 0715, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Joseph E. Stiglitz, 1983. "On the Relevance or Irrelevance of Public Financial Policy: Indexation,Price Rigidities and Optimal Monetary Policy," NBER Working Papers 1106, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Offick Sven & Wohltmann Hans-Werner, 2016. "Partially Anticipated Monetary Policy Shocks – Are They Stabilizing or Destabilizing?," Journal of Economics and Statistics (Jahrbuecher fuer Nationaloekonomie und Statistik), De Gruyter, vol. 236(1), pages 95-127, February.
- Akhand Akhtar Hossain, 2009. "Central Banking and Monetary Policy in the Asia-Pacific," Books, Edward Elgar Publishing, number 12777.
- Rudiger Dornbusch & Daniel Valente Dantas & Clarice Pechman & Roberto de Rezende Rocha & Demetrio Simoes, 1980. "A Model of the Black Market for Dollars," NBER Working Papers 0590, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Wilbur John Coleman, 1988. "Money, interest, and capital in a cash-in-advance economy," International Finance Discussion Papers 323, Board of Governors of the Federal Reserve System (U.S.), revised 1988.
- Drobyshevsky Sergey & Bozhechkova Alexandra & Trunin Pavel & Sinelnikova-Muryleva Elena, 2017. "The Effect of Interest Rates on Economic Growth," Published Papers ppaper-2017-303, Gaidar Institute for Economic Policy, revised 2017.
- Cui, Xiaoyong & Gong, Liutang & Yang, Jianfang & Zou, Heng-fu, 2008. "Marshallian time preferences and monetary non-neutrality," Economic Modelling, Elsevier, vol. 25(6), pages 1196-1205, November.
- Kiyoshi Otani, 1985. "Rational expectations and non-neutrality of money," Review of World Economics (Weltwirtschaftliches Archiv), Springer;Institut für Weltwirtschaft (Kiel Institute for the World Economy), vol. 121(2), pages 203-216, June.
- Drobyshevsky Sergey & Bozhechkova Alexandra & Trunin Pavel & Sinelnikova-Muryleva Elena, 2017. "The Effect of Interest Rates on Economic Growth," Working Papers wpaper-2017-300, Gaidar Institute for Economic Policy, revised 2017.
- Levine, Ross & Zervos, Sara, 1993. "Looking at the facts : what we know about policy and growth from cross-country analysis," Policy Research Working Paper Series 1115, The World Bank.
- Eduardo Ariel Corso, 2013. "Cross Fertilizations and Controversies in the Origins and Evolution of Portfolio Selection Models," Ensayos Económicos, Central Bank of Argentina, Economic Research Department, vol. 1(68), pages 43-74, June.
- Raimundo Soto, "undated". "Nonlinearities in the Demand for money: A Neural Network Approach," ILADES-UAH Working Papers inv107, Universidad Alberto Hurtado/School of Economics and Business.
- Tom Kompas & Omar Abdel-Razeq, 2001. "A Simple Monetary Growth Model with Variable Rates of Time Preference," International and Development Economics Working Papers idec01-10, International and Development Economics.
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:ucp:jpolec:v:87:y:1979:i:2:p:225-52. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Journals Division). General contact details of provider: https://www.journals.uchicago.edu/JPE .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.