Optimal Export Tax Rates of Cocoa Beans: A Vector Error Correction Model Approach
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Engle, Robert & Granger, Clive, 2015.
"Co-integration and error correction: Representation, estimation, and testing,"
Publishing House "SINERGIA PRESS", vol. 39(3), pages 106-135.
- Engle, Robert F & Granger, Clive W J, 1987. "Co-integration and Error Correction: Representation, Estimation, and Testing," Econometrica, Econometric Society, vol. 55(2), pages 251-276, March.
- Muscatelli, V A & Srinivasan, T G & Vines, D, 1992. "Demand and Supply Factors in the Determination of NIE Exports: A Simultaneous Error-Correction Model for Hong Kong," Economic Journal, Royal Economic Society, vol. 102(415), pages 1467-1477, November.
- Riedel, James, 1988. "The Demand for LDC Exports of Manufactures: Estimates from Hong Kong," Economic Journal, Royal Economic Society, vol. 98(389), pages 138-148, March.
- Muscatelli, Vito Antonio & Srinivasan, T G & Vines, David, 1992. "Demand and Supply Factors in the Determination of NIE Exports: A Simultaneous Error-Correction Model for Hong Kong Exports," CEPR Discussion Papers 671, C.E.P.R. Discussion Papers.
- repec:wsi:wschap:9789814749589_0002 is not listed on IDEAS
- Haniotis, Tassos & Baffes, John & Ames, Glenn C.W., 1988.
"The Demand And Supply Of U.S. Agricultural Exports: The Case Of Wheat, Corn, And Soybeans,"
Southern Journal of Agricultural Economics,
Southern Agricultural Economics Association, vol. 20(02), December.
- Haniotis, Tassos & Baffes, John & Ames, Glenn C. W., 1988. "The Demand and Supply of U.S. Agricultural Exports: The Case of Wheat, Corn, and Soybeans," Journal of Agricultural and Applied Economics, Cambridge University Press, vol. 20(02), pages 45-56, December.
- Gonzalo, Jesus, 1994. "Five alternative methods of estimating long-run equilibrium relationships," Journal of Econometrics, Elsevier, vol. 60(1-2), pages 203-233.
- Permani Risti, 2011. "The Impacts of Trade Liberalisation and Technological Change on GDP Growth in Indonesia: A Meta Regression Analysis," Global Economy Journal, De Gruyter, vol. 11(4), pages 1-30, December.
- Johansen, Soren & Juselius, Katarina, 1990. "Maximum Likelihood Estimation and Inference on Cointegration--With Applications to the Demand for Money," Oxford Bulletin of Economics and Statistics, Department of Economics, University of Oxford, vol. 52(2), pages 169-210, May.
- George Fane & Peter Warr, 2008. "Agricultural Protection In Indonesia," Bulletin of Indonesian Economic Studies, Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 44(1), pages 133-150.
- Cummings, Ralph Jr. & Rashid, Shahidur & Gulati, Ashok, 2006. "Grain price stabilization experiences in Asia: What have we learned?," Food Policy, Elsevier, vol. 31(4), pages 302-312, August.
- Philip C. Abbott, 2012. "Export Restrictions as Stabilization Responses to Food Crisis," American Journal of Agricultural Economics, Agricultural and Applied Economics Association, vol. 94(2), pages 428-434.
- Melitz, Marc J., 2005.
"When and how should infant industries be protected?,"
Journal of International Economics,
Elsevier, vol. 66(1), pages 177-196, May.
- Melitz, Marc, 2005. "When and How Should Infant Industries Be Protected?," Scholarly Articles 3228378, Harvard University Department of Economics.
- Burger, Kees, 2008. "Optimal export taxes – the case of cocoa in Cote d'Ivoire," 107th Seminar, January 30-February 1, 2008, Sevilla, Spain 6395, European Association of Agricultural Economists.
- Atsushi Ohyama & Serguey Braguinsky & Kevin M. Murphy, 2004. "Entrepreneurial Ability and Market Selection in an Infant Industry: Evidence from the Japanese Cotton Spinning Industry," Review of Economic Dynamics, Elsevier for the Society for Economic Dynamics, vol. 7(2), pages 354-381, April.
- Goldstein, Morris & Khan, Mohsin S, 1978. "The Supply and Demand for Exports: A Simultaneous Approach," The Review of Economics and Statistics, MIT Press, vol. 60(2), pages 275-286, May.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Amzul Rifin, 2015. "The Impact of Export Tax Policy on Cocoa Farmers and Supply Chain," The International Trade Journal, Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 29(1), pages 39-62, March.
More about this item
KeywordsAgricultural and Food Policy; Environmental Economics and Policy;
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:ags:aareaj:253475. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (AgEcon Search). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/aaresea.html .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.