Export Restrictions as Stabilization Responses to Food Crisis
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
Blog mentionsAs found by EconAcademics.org, the blog aggregator for Economics research:
- How the CAP contributes to world market food price volatility - by Alan Matthews
by Alan Matthews in CAP Reform.eu on 2012-04-14 13:05:50
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Baffes,John & Kshirsagar,Varun & Mitchell,Donald, 2015.
"What drives local food prices ? evidence from the Tanzanian maize market,"
Policy Research Working Paper Series
7338, The World Bank.
- Baffes, John & Kshirsagar, Varun & Mitchell, Donald, 2015. "What Drives Local Food Prices? Evidence from the Tanzanian Maize Market," 2015 Conference, August 9-14, 2015, Milan, Italy 211193, International Association of Agricultural Economists.
- Götz, Linde & Goychuk, Kateryna & Glauben, Thomas & Meyers, William H., 2013. "Export Restrictions and Market Uncertainty: Evidence from the Analysis of Price Volatility in the Ukrainian Wheat Market," 2013 Annual Meeting, August 4-6, 2013, Washington, D.C. 150308, Agricultural and Applied Economics Association.
- Christophe Gouel, 2016.
"Trade Policy Coordination and Food Price Volatility,"
American Journal of Agricultural Economics,
Agricultural and Applied Economics Association, vol. 98(4), pages 1018-1037.
- Gouel, Christophe, 2014. "Trade policy coordination and food price volatility," 2014 International Congress, August 26-29, 2014, Ljubljana, Slovenia 182658, European Association of Agricultural Economists.
- Christophe Gouel, 2015. "Trade Policy Coordination and Food Price Volatility," FOODSECURE Working papers 29, LEI Wageningen UR.
- Christophe Gouel, 2016. "Trade policy coordination and food price volatility," Post-Print hal-01532572, HAL.
- Christophe Gouel, 2014. "Trade Policy Coordination and Food Price Volatility," Working Papers 2014-23, CEPII research center.
- Brooks, Douglas & Ferrarini, Benno & Go, Eugenia, 2013. "Bilateral Trade and Food Security," ADB Economics Working Paper Series 367, Asian Development Bank.
- Djuric, Ivan & Gotz, Linde & Glauben, Thomas, 2012. "Vertical Price Transmission in Serbian Wheat-to-Bread Supply Chain during the Global Commodity Price Peaks 2007/2008 and 2010/2011," 2012 Conference, August 18-24, 2012, Foz do Iguacu, Brazil 126775, International Association of Agricultural Economists.
- Christophe Gouel, 2014.
"Food Price Volatility and Domestic Stabilization Policies in Developing Countries,"
NBER Chapters,in: The Economics of Food Price Volatility, pages 261-306
National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Christophe Gouel, 2013. "Food Price Volatility and Domestic Stabilization Policies in Developing Countries," NBER Working Papers 18934, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Christophe Gouel, 2014. "Food price volatility and domestic stabilization policies in developing countries," Post-Print hal-01123318, HAL.
- Christophe Gouel, 2013. "Food price volatility and domestic stabilization policies in developing countries," FOODSECURE Working papers 9, LEI Wageningen UR.
- Gouel, Christophe, 2013. "Food price volatility and domestic stabilization policies in developing countries," Policy Research Working Paper Series 6393, The World Bank.
- Permani, Risti, 2013. "Optimal Export Tax Rates of Cocoa Beans: A Vector Error Correction Model Approach," Australian Journal of Agricultural and Resource Economics, Australian Agricultural and Resource Economics Society, vol. 0(Issue 4), pages 1-22.
- Djuric, Ivan & Gotz, Linde & Glauben, Thomas, 2012. "Global commodity price peaks and governmental interventions: The case of the wheat-to-bread supply chain in Serbia – Did consumers really benefit?," 52nd Annual Conference, Stuttgart, Germany, September 26-28, 2012 133023, German Association of Agricultural Economists (GEWISOLA).
- Donald F. Larson & Julian Lampietti & Christophe Gouel & Carlo Cafiero & John Roberts, 2014.
"Food Security and Storage in the Middle East and North Africa,"
World Bank Economic Review,
World Bank Group, vol. 28(1), pages 48-73.
- Larson, Donald F. & Lampietti, Julian & Gouel, Christophe & Cafiero, Carlo & Roberts, John, 2012. "Food security and storage in the Middle East and North Africa," Policy Research Working Paper Series 6031, The World Bank.
- Donald F. Larson & Julian Lampietti & Christophe Gouel & Carlo Cafiero & John Roberts, 2014. "Food security and storage in the Middle East and North Africa," Post-Print hal-01186946, HAL.
- Watson, Derrill D., 2013. "Political Economy Synthesis: the Food Policy Crisis," WIDER Working Paper Series 050, World Institute for Development Economic Research (UNU-WIDER).
- Götz, Linde & Glauben, Thomas & Brümmer, Bernhard, 2013. "Wheat export restrictions and domestic market effects in Russia and Ukraine during the food crisis," Food Policy, Elsevier, vol. 38(C), pages 214-226.
- Gotz, Linde & Qiu, Feng & Gervais, Jean-Philippe & Glauben, Thomas, 2012. "Export Restrictions And Multiple Spatial Price Equilibria When International Prices Spike: Export Quotas For Wheat In Ukraine," 2012: New Rules of Trade? December 2012, San Diego, California 143179, International Agricultural Trade Research Consortium.
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:oup:ajagec:v:94:y:2012:i:2:p:428-434. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Oxford University Press) or (Christopher F. Baum). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/aaeaaea.html .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.