Export Restrictions as Stabilization Responses to Food Crisis
No abstract is available for this item.
If you experience problems downloading a file, check if you have the proper application to view it first. In case of further problems read the IDEAS help page. Note that these files are not on the IDEAS site. Please be patient as the files may be large.
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to look for a different version under "Related research" (further below) or search for a different version of it.
Volume (Year): 94 (2012)
Issue (Month): 2 ()
|Contact details of provider:|| Postal: 555 East Wells Street, Suite 1100, Milwaukee, Wisconsin 53202|
Phone: (414) 918-3190
Fax: (414) 276-3349
Web page: http://www.aaea.org/
More information through EDIRC
Blog mentionsAs found by EconAcademics.org, the blog aggregator for Economics research:
- How the CAP contributes to world market food price volatility - by Alan Matthews
by Alan Matthews in CAP Reform.eu on 2012-04-14 08:05:50
- Baffes,John & Kshirsagar,Varun & Mitchell,Donald, 2015.
"What drives local food prices ? evidence from the Tanzanian maize market,"
Policy Research Working Paper Series
7338, The World Bank.
- Baffes, John & Kshirsagar, Varun & Mitchell, Donald, 2015. "What Drives Local Food Prices? Evidence from the Tanzanian Maize Market," 2015 Conference, August 9-14, 2015, Milan, Italy 211193, International Association of Agricultural Economists.
- Götz, Linde & Goychuk, Kateryna & Glauben, Thomas & Meyers, William H., 2013. "Export Restrictions and Market Uncertainty: Evidence from the Analysis of Price Volatility in the Ukrainian Wheat Market," 2013 Annual Meeting, August 4-6, 2013, Washington, D.C. 150308, Agricultural and Applied Economics Association.
- Christophe Gouel, 2016. "Trade Policy Coordination and Food Price Volatility," American Journal of Agricultural Economics, Agricultural and Applied Economics Association, vol. 98(4), pages 1018-1037.
- Gouel, Christophe, 2014. "Trade policy coordination and food price volatility," 2014 International Congress, August 26-29, 2014, Ljubljana, Slovenia 182658, European Association of Agricultural Economists.
- Christophe Gouel, 2015. "Trade Policy Coordination and Food Price Volatility," FOODSECURE Working papers 29, LEI Wageningen UR.
- Christophe Gouel, 2016. "Trade policy coordination and food price volatility," Post-Print hal-01532572, HAL.
- Christophe Gouel, 2014. "Trade Policy Coordination and Food Price Volatility," Working Papers 2014-23, CEPII research center.
- Brooks, Douglas & Ferrarini, Benno & Go, Eugenia, 2013. "Bilateral Trade and Food Security," ADB Economics Working Paper Series 367, Asian Development Bank.
- Djuric, Ivan & Gotz, Linde & Glauben, Thomas, 2012. "Vertical Price Transmission in Serbian Wheat-to-Bread Supply Chain during the Global Commodity Price Peaks 2007/2008 and 2010/2011," 2012 Conference, August 18-24, 2012, Foz do Iguacu, Brazil 126775, International Association of Agricultural Economists.
- Christophe Gouel, 2014. "Food Price Volatility and Domestic Stabilization Policies in Developing Countries," NBER Chapters,in: The Economics of Food Price Volatility, pages 261-306 National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Christophe Gouel, 2013. "Food Price Volatility and Domestic Stabilization Policies in Developing Countries," NBER Working Papers 18934, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Christophe Gouel, 2014. "Food price volatility and domestic stabilization policies in developing countries," Post-Print hal-01123318, HAL.
- Christophe Gouel, 2013. "Food price volatility and domestic stabilization policies in developing countries," FOODSECURE Working papers 9, LEI Wageningen UR.
- Gouel, Christophe, 2013. "Food price volatility and domestic stabilization policies in developing countries," Policy Research Working Paper Series 6393, The World Bank.
- Permani, Risti, 2013. "Optimal Export Tax Rates of Cocoa Beans: A Vector Error Correction Model Approach," Australian Journal of Agricultural and Resource Economics, Australian Agricultural and Resource Economics Society, vol. 57(4), December.
- Djuric, Ivan & Gotz, Linde & Glauben, Thomas, 2012. "Global commodity price peaks and governmental interventions: The case of the wheat-to-bread supply chain in Serbia – Did consumers really benefit?," 52nd Annual Conference, Stuttgart, Germany, September 26-28, 2012 133023, German Association of Agricultural Economists (GEWISOLA).
- Watson, Derrill D., 2013. "Political Economy Synthesis: the Food Policy Crisis," WIDER Working Paper Series 050, World Institute for Development Economic Research (UNU-WIDER).
- Götz, Linde & Glauben, Thomas & Brümmer, Bernhard, 2013. "Wheat export restrictions and domestic market effects in Russia and Ukraine during the food crisis," Food Policy, Elsevier, vol. 38(C), pages 214-226.
- Gotz, Linde & Qiu, Feng & Gervais, Jean-Philippe & Glauben, Thomas, 2012. "Export Restrictions And Multiple Spatial Price Equilibria When International Prices Spike: Export Quotas For Wheat In Ukraine," 2012: New Rules of Trade?, December 2012, San Diego, California 143179, International Agricultural Trade Research Consortium.
When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:oup:ajagec:v:94:y:2012:i:2:p:428-434. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Oxford University Press)or (Christopher F. Baum)
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.
If the full references list an item that is present in RePEc, but the system did not link to it, you can help with this form.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.
Follow series, journals, authors & more
New papers by email
Subscribe to new additions to RePEc
Public profiles for Economics researchers
Various rankings of research in Economics & related fields
Who was a student of whom, using RePEc
Curated articles & papers on various economics topics
Upload your paper to be listed on RePEc and IDEAS
Blog aggregator for economics research
Cases of plagiarism in Economics
Job Market Papers
RePEc working paper series dedicated to the job market
Pretend you are at the helm of an economics department
Services from the StL Fed
Data, research, apps & more from the St. Louis Fed