India's trade linkage with BRCS: An econometric study
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Muscatelli, V A & Srinivasan, T G & Vines, D, 1992. "Demand and Supply Factors in the Determination of NIE Exports: A Simultaneous Error-Correction Model for Hong Kong," Economic Journal, Royal Economic Society, vol. 102(415), pages 1467-1477, November.
- Peter C. B. Phillips & Bruce E. Hansen, 1990. "Statistical Inference in Instrumental Variables Regression with I(1) Processes," Review of Economic Studies, Oxford University Press, vol. 57(1), pages 99-125.
- Lewis, W Arthur, 1980. "The Slowing Down of the Engine of Growth," American Economic Review, American Economic Association, vol. 70(4), pages 555-564, September.
- Jamal HUSEIN, 2008. "Traditional Export Demand Relation: A Cointegration and Parameter Constancy Analysis," International Journal of Applied Econometrics and Quantitative Studies, Euro-American Association of Economic Development, vol. 5(2).
- Faini, Riccardo & Clavijo, Fernando & Senhadji-Semlali, Abdel, 1992. "The fallacy of composition argument : Is it relevant for LDCs' manufactures exports?," European Economic Review, Elsevier, vol. 36(4), pages 865-882, May.
- IBRAHIM, Mohamed Abbas, 2012. "Merchandise Export Demand Function For Egypt: A Panel Data Analysis," Applied Econometrics and International Development, Euro-American Association of Economic Development, vol. 12(1).
- Muscatelli, Vito Antonio & Stevenson, Andrew A & Montagna, Catia, 1995. "Modeling Aggregate Manufactured Exports for Some Asian Newly Industrialized Economies," The Review of Economics and Statistics, MIT Press, vol. 77(1), pages 147-155, February.
- Julian M. Alston & Colin A. Carter & Richard Green & Daniel Pick, 1990.
"Whither Armington Trade Models?,"
American Journal of Agricultural Economics,
Agricultural and Applied Economics Association, vol. 72(2), pages 455-467.
- Alston, Julian M. & Carter, Colin A. & Green, Richard & Pick, Daniel, 1989. "Whither Armington Trade Models?," 1989 Annual Meeting, July 30-August 2, Baton Rouge, Louisiana 270703, American Agricultural Economics Association (New Name 2008: Agricultural and Applied Economics Association).
- Muscatelli, Vito Antonio & Srinivasan, T G & Vines, David, 1992. "Demand and Supply Factors in the Determination of NIE Exports: A Simultaneous Error-Correction Model for Hong Kong Exports," CEPR Discussion Papers 671, C.E.P.R. Discussion Papers.
- Michael Funke & Sean Holly, 1992. "The determinants of West German exports of manufactures: An integrated demand and supply approach," Review of World Economics (Weltwirtschaftliches Archiv), Springer;Institut für Weltwirtschaft (Kiel Institute for the World Economy), vol. 128(3), pages 498-512, September.
- Naseeb Zada & Malik Muhammad & Khan Bahadar, 2011. "Determinants of Exports of Pakistan: A Country-wise Disaggregated Analysis," The Pakistan Development Review, Pakistan Institute of Development Economics, vol. 50(4), pages 715-732.
- Cheng, Hui Fang & Gutierrez, Margarida & Mahajan, Arvind & Shachmurove, Yochanan & Shahrokhi, Manuchehr, 2007. "A future global economy to be built by BRICs," Global Finance Journal, Elsevier, vol. 18(2), pages 143-156.
- Khan, Mohsin S & Knight, Malcolm D, 1988. "Import Compression and Export Performance in Developing Countries," The Review of Economics and Statistics, MIT Press, vol. 70(2), pages 315-321, May.
- Ranuzzi, P., 1981. "The experience of the EEC Eurolink Project in modeling bilateral trade linkage equations," Journal of Policy Modeling, Elsevier, vol. 3(2), pages 153-173, May.
- Abdelhak S. Senhadji & Claudio E. Montenegro, 1999.
"Time Series Analysis of Export Demand Equations: A Cross-Country Analysis,"
IMF Staff Papers,
Palgrave Macmillan, vol. 46(3), pages 1-2.
- Claudio Montenegro & Abdelhak S Senhadji, 1998. "Time Series Analysis of Export Demand Equations; A Cross-Country Analysis," IMF Working Papers 98/149, International Monetary Fund.
- Prabir De, 2005. "Trade in IBSA Economic Cooperation : The Role of Transportation Linkages," Trade Working Papers 22097, East Asian Bureau of Economic Research.
More about this item
KeywordsBRCS; DF; ADF; FM and India.;
- F1 - International Economics - - Trade
- F14 - International Economics - - Trade - - - Empirical Studies of Trade
- F18 - International Economics - - Trade - - - Trade and Environment
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:pra:mprapa:81949. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Joachim Winter). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/vfmunde.html .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.