Bangladesh : Growth and Export Competitiveness
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- L. ALAN WINTERS & NEIL McCULLOCH & ANDREW McKAY, 2015.
"Trade Liberalization and Poverty: The Evidence So Far,"
World Scientific Book Chapters,in: Non-Tariff Barriers, Regionalism and Poverty Essays in Applied International Trade Analysis, chapter 14, pages 271-314
World Scientific Publishing Co. Pte. Ltd..
- L. Alan Winters & Neil McCulloch & Andrew McKay, 2004. "Trade Liberalization and Poverty: The Evidence So Far," Journal of Economic Literature, American Economic Association, vol. 42(1), pages 72-115, March.
- World Bank, 2002. "Poverty in Bangladesh : Building on Progress," World Bank Other Operational Studies 15303, The World Bank.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Cherkashin, Ivan & Demidova, Svetlana & Kee, Hiau Looi & Krishna, Kala, 2015.
"Firm heterogeneity and costly trade: A new estimation strategy and policy experiments,"
Journal of International Economics,
Elsevier, vol. 96(1), pages 18-36.
- Svetlana Demidova & Kala Krishna & Hiau Looi Kee & Ivan Cherkashin, 2009. "Firm Heterogeneity and Costly Trade: A New Estimation Strategy and Policy Experiments," 2009 Meeting Papers 1199, Society for Economic Dynamics.
- Cherkashin, Ivan & Demidova, Svetlana & Kee, Hiau Looi & Krishna, Kala, 2015. "Firm heterogeneity and costly trade: a new estimation strategy and policy experiments," Policy Research Working Paper Series 7156, The World Bank.
- Ivan Cherkashin & Svetlana Demidova & Hiau Looi Kee & Kala Krishna, 2010. "Firm Heterogeneity and Costly Trade: A New Estimation Strategy and Policy Experiments," NBER Working Papers 16557, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Asian Development Bank (ADB), 2013. "Aid for Trade: An Investment-Benefit Road Map from South Asia," ADB Reports RPT136015-2, Asian Development Bank (ADB), revised 20 Nov 2013.
- David Brady & Michael Spence, 2010. "Leadership and Growth : Commission on Growth and Development," World Bank Publications, The World Bank, number 2404.
- World Bank, 2011. "Fostering Technology Absorption in Southern African Enterprises," World Bank Publications, The World Bank, number 2356.
More about this item
KeywordsEconomic Theory and Research Transport - Airports and Air Services Banks and Banking Reform Environmental Economics and Policies Governance - Governance Indicators;
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:wbk:wboper:8569. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Thomas Breineder). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/dvewbus.html .