Deepening Intraregional Trade and Investment in South Asia: The Case of the Textiles and Clothing Industry
Download full text from publisher
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Sungsup Ra & Brian Chin & Amy Liu, 2017. "Challenges and Opportunities for Skills Development in Asia: Changing Supply, Demand, and Mismatches," Working Papers id:11838, eSocialSciences.
- Cornelia Staritz, 2011. "Making the Cut? Low-Income Countries and the Global Clothing Value Chain in a Post-Quota and Post-Crisis World," World Bank Publications, The World Bank, number 2547.
More about this item
KeywordsSouth Asia; Trade; Investment; Textile and clothing; Regional Cooperation.;
- F15 - International Economics - - Trade - - - Economic Integration
- F14 - International Economics - - Trade - - - Empirical Studies of Trade
- F59 - International Economics - - International Relations, National Security, and International Political Economy - - - Other
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
- NEP-ALL-2008-06-07 (All new papers)
- NEP-DEV-2008-06-07 (Development)
- NEP-INT-2008-06-07 (International Trade)
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:ind:icrier:213. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (G.K. Manjunath). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/icriein.html .
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .