Contact information of University of Manchester, Institute for Development Policy and Management (IDPM)
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help
correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:ags:idpmde. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: AgEcon Search (email available below). General contact details of provider: https://edirc.repec.org/data/idmanuk.html .
- 30555 Poverty Persistence and Transitions in Uganda: A Combined Qualitative and Quantitative Analysis
by Lawson, David & McKay, Andrew & Okidi, John A.
- 30553 Determinants of Health Seeking Behaviour in Uganda - Is It Just Income and User Fees That Are Important?
by Lawson, David
- 30550 The Lewis Model After Fifty Years
by Kirkpatrick, Colin & Barrientos, Armando
- 30548 Earnings Inequality in Sri Lanka
by Arun, Thankom G. & Borooah, Vani
- 30546 Adjustment Policies and the Current Account Balance: Empirical Evidence from Sudan
by Bannaga, Alamedin A.
- 30543 Assessing the Economic Impacts of Incorporating Romania's Agricultural and Food Sectors into EU's Customs Union: An Applied General Equilibrium Approach
by Scrieciu, Silviu Serban