Economic Causes of Tropical Deforestation - A Global Empirical Application
Download full text from publisher
Other versions of this item:
- Silviu S. Scrieciu, 2004. "Economic Causes Of Tropical Deforestation – A Global Empirical Application," Others 0410008, EconWPA.
- Silviu S. Scrieciu, 2006. "Economic Causes of Tropical Deforestation - A Global Empirical Application," Working Papers id:711, eSocialSciences.
References listed on IDEAS
- Gary S. Fields, 2004. "Dualism In The Labor Market: A Perspective On The Lewis Model After Half A Century," Manchester School, University of Manchester, vol. 72(6), pages 724-735, December.
- Lewis, W Arthur, 1979. "The Dual Economy Revisited," The Manchester School of Economic & Social Studies, University of Manchester, vol. 47(3), pages 211-229, September.
- Bourguignon, Francois & Morrisson, Christian, 1998. "Inequality and development: the role of dualism," Journal of Development Economics, Elsevier, vol. 57(2), pages 233-257.
- Lewis, Arthur, 1980. "Autobiography," Nobel Prize in Economics documents 1979-4, Nobel Prize Committee.
- Ranis, Gustav & Stewart, Frances, 1999. "V-Goods and the Role of the Urban Informal Sector in Development," Economic Development and Cultural Change, University of Chicago Press, vol. 47(2), pages 259-288, January.
- Leeson, P F, 1979. "The Lewis Model and Development Theory," The Manchester School of Economic & Social Studies, University of Manchester, vol. 47(3), pages 196-210, September.
More about this item
Keywordsglobal tropical deforestation; farm household models; Environmental Economics and Policy; C23; Q23;
- C23 - Mathematical and Quantitative Methods - - Single Equation Models; Single Variables - - - Models with Panel Data; Spatio-temporal Models
- Q23 - Agricultural and Natural Resource Economics; Environmental and Ecological Economics - - Renewable Resources and Conservation - - - Forestry
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:ags:idpmde:30549. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (AgEcon Search). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/idmanuk.html .
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .