Economic Causes Of Tropical Deforestation – A Global Empirical Application
Download full text from publisher
Other versions of this item:
- Scrieciu, Silviu Serban, 2003. "Economic Causes of Tropical Deforestation - A Global Empirical Application," Development Economics and Public Policy Working Papers 30549, University of Manchester, Institute for Development Policy and Management (IDPM).
- Silviu S. Scrieciu, 2006. "Economic Causes of Tropical Deforestation - A Global Empirical Application," Working Papers id:711, eSocialSciences.
References listed on IDEAS
- Kostas Tsatsaronis & Haibin Zhu, 2004. "What drives housing price dynamics: cross-country evidence," BIS Quarterly Review, Bank for International Settlements, March.
- Claudio Borio & Patrick McGuire, 2004. "Twin peaks in equity and housing prices?," BIS Quarterly Review, Bank for International Settlements, March.
- Bordo, Michael D & Jeanne, Olivier, 2002.
"Monetary Policy and Asset Prices: Does 'Benign Neglect' Make Sense?,"
Wiley Blackwell, vol. 5(2), pages 139-164, Summer.
- Olivier D Jeanne & Michael D. Bordo, 2002. "Monetary Policy and Asset Prices; Does "Benign Neglect" Make Sense?," IMF Working Papers 02/225, International Monetary Fund.
- John Freebairn, 2002. "Opportunities to Reform State Taxes," Australian Economic Review, The University of Melbourne, Melbourne Institute of Applied Economic and Social Research, vol. 35(4), pages 405-422.
More about this item
Keywordsglobal tropical deforestation; farm household models;
- C23 - Mathematical and Quantitative Methods - - Single Equation Models; Single Variables - - - Models with Panel Data; Spatio-temporal Models
- Q23 - Agricultural and Natural Resource Economics; Environmental and Ecological Economics - - Renewable Resources and Conservation - - - Forestry
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:wpa:wuwpot:0410008. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (EconWPA). General contact details of provider: http://econwpa.repec.org .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.