Integration Agreements, FDI and Structural Reforms. An Analysis of the Determinants of European Investment in Latin America
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Laura Alfaro & Andrés Rodriguez-Clare, 2004.
"Multinationals and Linkages: An Empirical Investigation,"
The Latin American and Caribbean Economic Association - LACEA, vol. 0(Spring 20), pages 113-169, January.
- Andres Rodriguez-Clare & Laura Alfaro, 2004. "Multinationals and Linkages: An Empirical Investigation," 2004 Meeting Papers 145, Society for Economic Dynamics.
- Eduardo Lora, 2001.
"Structural reforms in Latin America: What has been reformed and how to measure it?,"
Research Department Publications
4287, Inter-American Development Bank, Research Department.
- Eduardo Lora, 2001. "Structural Reforms in Latin America: What Has Been Reformed and How to Measure It," Research Department Publications 4293, Inter-American Development Bank, Research Department.
- Lora, Eduardo, 2011. "Structural Reforms in Latin America: What Has Been Reformed and How to Measure It," IDB Publications (Working Papers) 3338, Inter-American Development Bank.
- Daniel Chudnovsky & Andres Lopez & Gaston Rossi, 2008.
"Foreign Direct Investment Spillovers and the Absorptive Capabilities of Domestic Firms in the Argentine Manufacturing Sector (1992-2001),"
Journal of Development Studies,
Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 44(5), pages 645-677.
- Daniel Chudnovsky & Andres Lopez & Gaston Rossi, 2004. "Foreign Direct Investment Spillovers and the Absorption Capabilities of Domestic Firms in the Argentine Manufacturing Sector (1992-2001)," Working Papers 74, Universidad de San Andres, Departamento de Economia, revised Jul 2004.
- Hofman, André A., 2000.
"The economic development of Latin America in the twentieth century,"
Naciones Unidas Comisión Económica para América Latina y el Caribe (CEPAL), number 1650 edited by Eclac, December.
- André A. Hofman, 2000. "The Economic Development of Latin America in the Twentieth Century," Books, Edward Elgar Publishing, number 1534.
- Robert E. Lipsey, 2002. "Home and Host Country Effects of FDI," NBER Working Papers 9293, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Alessia LO TURCO, 2005. "The EU-Mercosur Association Process. An Analysis of Bilateral Trade," Working Papers 224, Universita' Politecnica delle Marche (I), Dipartimento di Scienze Economiche e Sociali.
- Bielschowsky, Ricardo & Moguillansky, Graciela & Pini, Claudio, 2001. "Investment and economic reform in Latin America," Libros de la CEPAL, Naciones Unidas Comisión Económica para América Latina y el Caribe (CEPAL), number 63 edited by Eclac, December.
- Escaith, Hubert & Paunovic, Igor, 2004. "Reformas estructurales en América Latina y el Caribe en el período 1970-2000," Documentos de Proyectos 10, Naciones Unidas Comisión Económica para América Latina y el Caribe (CEPAL).
- Daniel Chudnovsky & Andrés López, 2004. "Transnational corporations' strategies and foreign trade patterns in MERCOSUR countries in the 1990s," Cambridge Journal of Economics, Oxford University Press, vol. 28(5), pages 635-652, September.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Roberto ESPOSTI & Pierpaolo PIERANI, 2005. "Price, Private Demand and Optimal Provision of Public R&D in Italian Agriculture," Working Papers 238, Universita' Politecnica delle Marche (I), Dipartimento di Scienze Economiche e Sociali.
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:anc:wpaper:229. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Maurizio Mariotti). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/deancit.html .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.