Transnational corporations' strategies and foreign trade patterns in MERCOSUR countries in the 1990s
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
References listed on IDEAS
- Coutts, Ken & Godley, Wynne, 1990. "Prosperity and Foreign Trade in the 1990s: Britain's Strategic Problem," Oxford Review of Economic Policy, Oxford University Press, vol. 6(3), pages 82-92, Autumn.
- Wood, Adrian, 1995. "North-South Trade, Employment and Inequality: Changing Fortunes in a Skill-Driven World," OUP Catalogue, Oxford University Press, number 9780198290155, June.
- Singh, Ajit, 1977. "UK Industry and the World Economy: A Case of De-industrialisation?," Cambridge Journal of Economics, Oxford University Press, vol. 1(2), pages 113-136, June.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Sebastian Krapohl & Katharina L. Meissner & Johannes Muntschick, 2014. "Regional Powers as Leaders or Rambos? The Ambivalent Behaviour of Brazil and South Africa in Regional Economic Integration," Journal of Common Market Studies, Wiley Blackwell, vol. 52(4), pages 879-895, July.
- Alessia LO TURCO, 2005. "The EU-Mercosur Association Process. An Analysis of Bilateral Trade," Working Papers 224, Universita' Politecnica delle Marche (I), Dipartimento di Scienze Economiche e Sociali.
- Alessia LO TURCO, 2005. "Integration Agreements, FDI and Structural Reforms. An Analysis of the Determinants of European Investment in Latin America," Working Papers 229, Universita' Politecnica delle Marche (I), Dipartimento di Scienze Economiche e Sociali.
- Keshari, Pradeep Kumar, 2012. "FDI and firm level export competitiveness in the Indian machinery industry," MPRA Paper 47069, University Library of Munich, Germany.
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:oup:cambje:v:28:y:2004:i:5:p:635-652. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Oxford University Press) or (Christopher F. Baum). General contact details of provider: https://academic.oup.com/cje .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.