Reformas estructurales en América Latina y el Caribe en el período 1970-2000
Download full text from publisher
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Alessia LO TURCO, 2005. "The EU-Mercosur Association Process. An Analysis of Bilateral Trade," Working Papers 224, Universita' Politecnica delle Marche (I), Dipartimento di Scienze Economiche e Sociali.
- Alessia LO TURCO, 2005. "Integration Agreements, FDI and Structural Reforms. An Analysis of the Determinants of European Investment in Latin America," Working Papers 229, Universita' Politecnica delle Marche (I), Dipartimento di Scienze Economiche e Sociali.
- Dario DEBOWICZ, "undated". "Real Financial Models in Argentina," EcoMod2010 259600044, EcoMod.
- Andrew J Swiston & Luis D Barrot, 2011. "The Role of Structural Reforms in Raising Economic Growth in Central America," IMF Working Papers 11/248, International Monetary Fund.
- Roberto Ã lvarez & SebastiÃ¡n Vergara, 2010.
"Exit in Developing Countries: Economic Reforms and Plant Heterogeneity,"
Economic Development and Cultural Change,
University of Chicago Press, vol. 58(3), pages 537-561, April.
- Sebastián Vergara & Roberto Álvarez, 2008. "Exit in Developing Countries: Economic Reforms and Plant Heterogeneity," Working Papers Central Bank of Chile 506, Central Bank of Chile.
- Muñoz Saavedra, Ercio, 2009.
"Reformas Estructurales y Productividad Total de Factores
[Structural Reforms and Total Factor Productivity]," MPRA Paper 37362, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Fossati, Sebastian, 2014. "Output Growth and Commodity Prices in Latin America: What Has Changed?," Working Papers 2014-11, University of Alberta, Department of Economics.
- repec:bla:coecpo:v:35:y:2017:i:1:p:62-75 is not listed on IDEAS
More about this item
KeywordsREFORMA ECONOMICA; AJUSTE ESTRUCTURAL; MEDICION; METODOLOGIA ESTADISTICA; CLASIFICACIONES ESTADISTICAS; ECONOMIC REFORM; STRUCTURAL ADJUSTMENT; MEASUREMENT; STATISTICAL METHODOLOGY; STATISTICAL CLASSIFICATIONS;
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:ecr:col022:3667. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Biblioteca CEPAL). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/eclaccl.html .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.