Report NEP-SEA-2014-03-08This is the archive for NEP-SEA, a report on new working papers in the area of South East Asia. Kavita Iyengar issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
Subscribe to this report: email or RSS.
Other reports in NEP-SEA
The following items were announced in this report:
- Wignaraja, Ganeshan, 2014. "Assessing the Experience of South Asia–East Asia Integration and India’s Role," ADBI Working Papers 465, Asian Development Bank Institute.
- Horioka, Charles Yuji & Nomoto, Takaaki & Terada-Hagiwara, Akiko, 2014. "Explaining Foreign Holdings of Asia’s Debt Securities," Working Papers on Regional Economic Integration 124, Asian Development Bank.
- Zhuang, Juzhong & Kanbur, Ravi & Rhee, Changyong, 2014. "Rising Inequality in Asia and Policy Implications," ADBI Working Papers 463, Asian Development Bank Institute.
- Susan N. Houseman & Timothy J. Bartik & Timothy J. Sturgeon, 2014. "Measuring Manufacturing: How the Computer and Semiconductor Industries Affect the Numbers and Perceptions," Upjohn Working Papers 14-209, W.E. Upjohn Institute for Employment Research.
- Abdelbari El Khamlichi & Kamel Laaradh & Mohamed Arouri & Frédéric Teulon, 2014. "Performance Persistence of Islamic Equity Mutual Funds," Working Papers 2014-115, Department of Research, Ipag Business School.
- Winters, L. Alan, 2014. "Globalization, Infrastructure, and Inclusive Growth," ADBI Working Papers 464, Asian Development Bank Institute.