Explaining Foreign Holdings of Asia’s Debt Securities
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Horioka, Charles Yuji, 1992.
"Future trends in Japan's saving rate and the implications thereof for Japan's external imbalance,"
Japan and the World Economy,
Elsevier, vol. 3(4), pages 307-330, April.
- Yuji Horioka, C., 1990. "Future Trends in Japan's Saving Rate and the Implications thereof for Japan's External Imbalance," ISER Discussion Paper 0239, Institute of Social and Economic Research, Osaka University.
- Feldstein, Martin & Horioka, Charles, 1980. "Domestic Saving and International Capital Flows," Economic Journal, Royal Economic Society, vol. 90(358), pages 314-329, June.
- Fidora, Michael & Fratzscher, Marcel & Thimann, Christian, 2007.
"Home bias in global bond and equity markets: The role of real exchange rate volatility,"
Journal of International Money and Finance,
Elsevier, vol. 26(4), pages 631-655, June.
- Fidora, Michael & Fratzscher, Marcel & Thimann, Christian, 2006. "Home bias in global bond and equity markets: the role of real exchange rate volatility," Working Paper Series 685, European Central Bank.
- Sato, Ryuzo & Negishi, Takashi (ed.), 1989. "Developments in Japanese Economics," Elsevier Monographs, Elsevier, edition 1, number 9780126198454.
- Horioka, C.Y., 1989. "The Determinants Of Japan'S Saving Rate: The Impact Of The Age Structure Of The Population And Other Factors," ISER Discussion Paper 0189, Institute of Social and Economic Research, Osaka University.
- William F. Sharpe, 1964. "Capital Asset Prices: A Theory Of Market Equilibrium Under Conditions Of Risk," Journal of Finance, American Finance Association, vol. 19(3), pages 425-442, September.
- Adler, Michael & Dumas, Bernard, 1983. " International Portfolio Choice and Corporation Finance: A Synthesis," Journal of Finance, American Finance Association, vol. 38(3), pages 925-984, June.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Horioka, Charles Yuji & Terada-Hagiwara, Akiko & Nomoto, Takaaki, 2015.
"Explaining Foreign Holdings of Asia's Debt Securities: The Feldstein-Horioka Paradox Revisited,"
AGI Working Paper Series
2015-16, Asian Growth Research Institute.
- Charles Yuji Horioka & Akiko Terada-Hagiwara & Takaaki Nomoto, 2015. "Explaining Foreign Holdings of Asia's Debt Securities: The Feldstein-Horioka Paradox Revisited," NBER Working Papers 21734, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Charles Yuji Horioka & Akiko Terada-Hagiwara & Takaaki Nomoto, 2015. "Explaining Foreign Holdings of Asia's Debt Securities: The Feldstein-Horioka Paradox Revisited," ISER Discussion Paper 0950, Institute of Social and Economic Research, Osaka University.
More about this item
KeywordsGovernment debt; government securities; government bonds; government bills; government notes; debt securities; debt financing; debt holdings; foreign debt holdings; international capital flows; short-term capital movements; cross-border portfolio investments; safe haven; home bias; capital asset pricing model; optimal portfolios; global financial crisis; eurozone; Japan; developing Asia;
- F32 - International Economics - - International Finance - - - Current Account Adjustment; Short-term Capital Movements
- F34 - International Economics - - International Finance - - - International Lending and Debt Problems
- G15 - Financial Economics - - General Financial Markets - - - International Financial Markets
- O53 - Economic Development, Innovation, Technological Change, and Growth - - Economywide Country Studies - - - Asia including Middle East
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
- NEP-ALL-2014-03-08 (All new papers)
- NEP-IFN-2014-03-08 (International Finance)
- NEP-OPM-2014-03-08 (Open Economy Macroeconomics)
- NEP-SEA-2014-03-08 (South East Asia)
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:ris:adbrei:0124. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Ivan B. de Leon). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/oradbph.html .